Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey

I heard you guys can be tough. ;):bounce:

Where did you hear that from? That is the furthest thing from the truth except for a few bad seeds. Who recommended you to the site?

oh and I suggest posting a pic in order to make things a little easier on yourself before the hounds come out. ;)

Welcome and feel free to PM me with any questions, my name is Mike :bounce:

Where did you hear that from? That is the furthest thing from the truth except for a few bad seeds. Who recommended you to the site?

oh and I suggest posting a pic in order to make things a little easier on yourself before the hounds come out. ;)

what are you, the welcoming committee:confused:

:laugh:

Welcome Libragrrl!!

DT and Calderone are awesome. I'm a huge fan of both of them myself! Did you go to the parties at Arc and Roxy where they both spun? Good times..

anyway, welcome aboard... there are a whole bunch of different types of posters.. as long as you know you're music, u'll hold you're own. :)

WHAT A TRASHY AVATAR...PERV

morning sweety....I'm having a pool party/bbq this weekend. You're more than welcome to show up in a bikini and chill ;)

:unhappy:Awwww....Thank you for the invite but I am in the process of moving....Ugh...Never fun. So I had to ground myself this weekend.