Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

traffic report...

how come when youre listening or watching the news they speak naturally and in an audible fashion... however when it comes to the traffic report they fly through it at breakneck speeds, and you miss most of it... then have to wait 15 mins for them to repeat it... is that their trick to keep you tuned in???

how come when youre listening or watching the news they speak naturally and in an audible fashion... however when it comes to the traffic report they fly through it at breakneck speeds, and you miss most of it... then have to wait 15 mins for them to repeat it... is that their trick to keep you tuned in???

lol... that's funny. I've never noticed it but they totally do that. The one thing that people are most concerned about in the morning and they whip right throug it.

Probably is to keep you tuned in. I mean honestly, what else do they offer?

also, when they're reporting it on the radio the updates are always behind. Like they're reporting traffic getting on to the Grand Central...and I'm on the train going right over it and everyone is coasting right on that bad boy.

in the morning, i listen to wtop, it's a news station, weather and traffic together every 8 minutes.. but the lady is so damn annoying, she always tries to make traffic jokes... but the guy in the chopper is fine... one of the weather guys is funny, they always pick on him cause he's young and got married last year or something...

lol, seriously

maybe it's selfish of me, but it always seems that they give a traffic report for somewhere else besides where i need to go. and it always seems that you get the update of traffic on your road after you get stuck in it.