Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hypothetical... play along...

dgmodel

someone lends you a dollar, you play lotto... you hit the lotto for lets say a million dollars... do you payback the dollar, or do you give the person a great deal of money??? or if youre playing cards and a person lends you 2.50 and win 50.00 how much to you give them back~!?

someone lends you a dollar, you play lotto... you hit the lotto for lets say a million dollars... do you payback the dollar, or do you give the person a great deal of money??? or if youre playing cards and a person lends you 2.50 and win 50.00 how much to you give them back~!?

my gut reaction:

10000 in the first case

10 in the second

without the person being so nice to lend you the money, you couldn´t have played and won IMO

so i guess im the only asshole?

lol.. nah i'm sure many more are as well, just won't say it...

i think i wouldn't wanna give em shit, except pay em back what they gave me, but would feel like i had to, otherwise they'd create some shit to get more money...

but say the tables were turned, you loaned someone a dollar to get a lottery ticket... would you want a share of it if they turned out to be a winner??

and who borrows a dollar to get a lottery ticket? I know it's hypothetical and all, but if i didn't have a dollar, i wouldn't borrow from a friend to get a lottery ticket...

you deff give them something, but would nevet tell them how much you won or else they will come around expecting a "certain amount" ... which is also equally unfair ..

so lie to them about how much you won? i'm assuming if you give this person a shitload of money back and told them you won, they are going to ask you how much...