Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>PiCTURES from my Vacation to Amsterdam & Greece!

One of the TENTS: and GUESS WHATT??? ALL THE TENTS had WOODEN FLOORS installed!

DSC03485.jpg

seeee look at the FLOOR! this was another tent:

DSC03415.jpg

The MAIN AREA: (The VALLEY) Vinnie aka housedog actually found this area....Drflow & I wouldve never known to go there....it was quite a hike

DSC03558.jpg

hell yeah....looks like a sick tie...cavo is so great...couldnt be there for clarke but was there for nick warren and danny howells both of whom absolutley blew me away...if you guys haven't been to mykonos you have to go..it really is the greatest place in the world

hell yeah....looks like a sick tie...cavo is so great...couldnt be there for clarke but was there for nick warren and danny howells both of whom absolutley blew me away...if you guys haven't been to mykonos you have to go..it really is the greatest place in the world

DAVE CLARKE was AMMMMAAAZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!! He is my Techno GOD!

I also got to see Richie Hawtin on the 15th....he was sooooo GREAT!

the night life and day lief i guess too in mykonos is great...during the day paradise beach and superparadise beach start blasting music around 4/5 around the time when people have just recovered fromthe previous night/morning...paradise beach has 3 different beach clubs(paradise, paradise lounge, and tropicana) they play some great music a little commercial at times but a great time nevertheless....the food there is great but you should stay away from the main city if you want really good food...there's this icnredible seafood resteraunt near paraga beach and when greece beat france in the euuro last year the owners were popping bottles all night long...then at night you go into the main city and just bar hop...space in mykonos is fun as hell esp if you get tables..again the music is a lil commercial but there have been some good djs in there such as www.voodooandserano.com who rocked it one night..after leaving space/town you go to cavopardiso (www.cavoparadiso.gr) which is one of the most stunning clubs in the world..its built on a cliff overlooking paradise beach and you see the sun rise as the djs are rocking out...digweed spun for over 8 hrs there this past summer until noon/1pm...top notch talen and the vibe is untouchable....then you go to the beach pass out and start all over again..hope this is helpful

andreas