Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Official Saturday Meet Up"

ooana

Hey folks,

Looks like lots of us are going to see Mike spin over in Sunnyside this weekend.

Was thinking it might be useful to make a few plans on how to get out there. Perhaps those of us who it would be useful for can meet up in Manhatten then head on out together etc. etc. Maybe even stop for milk shakes on the way! No one can tell me they don't like milk shakes :P

Also if anyone has transportation and is willing to carpool that would be great too. I'd be happy to organize this if ya all want. Feel free to email me at ooana@nyc.rr.com or IM at DRMirave.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

I'm def going......good idea, I think we should meet up in Manhattan.....I will be going by subway if anyone is down for that....I know the way so ummm......who's with me??

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

What neighborhood do we want to meet up in? I'm midtown which is just a hop skip and a jump from Queens by subway or car.

If no one attempts to rob me, turn my home into a pit of destruction or kill my kitty, I'm fine with making it a meeting point.

PM me if you want to discuss more via email/IMs.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Hey Mikey...I'm down with that...I live on the Upper E. side...where and when do you want to meet up?...Grand Central is the closest spot for me to catch the 7...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

*bump*

Just so we can be sure everyone knows how to get there and support Mikey!

-Oo

------------------

Sorry guys. Can't make it tonight. Have a friend in crisis that needs tending to. Would have liked to have been there but gotta take care of the bud. :-( Hope you all have a blast and see you again soon!

Break a leg, Mikey!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."