Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to get rid of annoying bar guys!

thank god i found a great girl and dont have to date again, if i did i think i would shoot myself with all the stupid chics there are around these days. :blown:

Finding that one person to hang with is ideal but a few of us don't have that at the moment. Funny thing is I had the reversal happen to me last time I went out. This pretty cool London chick kept hitting on me however when she was interupting me dancing to the song the DJ was playing for me (New Order) I finally had to give her the "I'm a homo" line. Shite didn't work tho, she was still interested. Makes me go "hmmmm" since chicks are turning so progressive these days cause I can dig me some of that mentality.

Finding that one person to hang with is ideal but a few of us don't have that at the moment. Funny thing is I had the reversal happen to me last time I went out. This pretty cool London chick kept hitting on me however when she was interupting me dancing to the song the DJ was playing for me (New Order) I finally had to give her the "I'm a homo" line. Shite didn't work tho, she was still interested. Makes me go "hmmmm" since chicks are turning so progressive these days cause I can dig me some of that mentality.

so your blowing off a chic thats interested in you cuz shes stopping you from dancing????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stupid chics?? pfffffffttttt I think the stupid guy ratio is alot higher Al

Hi Stompy :love:

oh thats def. true, but if your a woman that knows what she wants, just blow those doods off......

i think this is a very "cunty" thing to do. if the guy is generally interested and genuine, and you cant tell......then u need to discover what you are actually looking for. dont give a guy tahts just trying to be nice and talk to you a fake number so that when he calls he feel's like a complete looser. WOMEN create the assholes in society by pulling stunts such as this.

dont be a cunt.......just tell homeboy your not interested.

I love this idea so much, that I feel it is my duty to get the word out. They have rejection phone numbers in all the US major cities. You have to check it out!!!

www.NotMyNumber.com

Welcome to about 5 years ago...

you must be pretty hot considering you need to blow all these guys off who hit on you constantly by giving them a fake number...post a pic!

so your blowing off a chic thats interested in you cuz shes stopping you from dancing????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, er, uh, yeah, she was interupting the one and only song I had requested. I had no problem chillling out with her but dancing is way more important to me, esp. to a song by New Order, than talking to a person (guy, girl, who cares....).

oh thats def. true, but if your a woman that knows what she wants, just blow those doods off......

i think this is a very "cunty" thing to do. if the guy is generally interested and genuine, and you cant tell......then u need to discover what you are actually looking for. dont give a guy tahts just trying to be nice and talk to you a fake number so that when he calls he feel's like a complete looser. WOMEN create the assholes in society by pulling stunts such as this.

dont be a cunt.......just tell homeboy your not interested.

Dude, i cant remember my friend's numbers, u think I'm gonna waste precious brain space on memorising this crap??? LOL

I love it when guys are like, holding on, Imma gonna call u to make sure you dint give me a fake number (first off I would never, I would just say sorry 'no') but what if it was fake? what are you gonna do? start cryin like a pussy or deck me? Obviously u got problems if girls keep giving you fake numbers.

esp. to a song by New Order, than talking to a person (guy, girl, who cares....).

I FEEL SO EXTRADORDINARY, SUMTINS GOT A HOLD ON ME, I GET THE FEELIN I'M IN MOTION, A SUDDEN SENSE OF LIBERTY

luv New Order

good thing bro, you dont need a bitch like that LOL

Dude, i cant remember my friend's numbers, u think I'm gonna waste precious brain space on memorising this crap??? LOL

I love it when guys are like, holding on, Imma gonna call u to make sure you dint give me a fake number (first off I would never, I would just say sorry 'no') but what if it was fake? what are you gonna do? start cryin like a pussy or deck me? Obviously u got problems if girls keep giving you fake numbers.

i just think that shit is messed up man.........totally not needed.....but whatever keep givin out those fake numbers! :beer:

Well, er, uh, yeah, she was interupting the one and only song I had requested. I had no problem chillling out with her but dancing is way more important to me, esp. to a song by New Order, than talking to a person (guy, girl, who cares....).

Is this you SilverBull

I FEEL SO EXTRADORDINARY, SUMTINS GOT A HOLD ON ME, I GET THE FEELIN I'M IN MOTION, A SUDDEN SENSE OF LIBERTY

luv New Order

good thing bro, you dont need a bitch like that LOL

Good lyric but he was playing "I feel fine, I feel good, I feel like I never should". However if I had it my way he would have flipped over the 12" of what you're singing and play "1963"

http://www.newwavehouse.com/mp3/1963.mp3

you dress in all black, wear silver chains and weight lifting gloves out also?

Not exactly. However it looks like our love for music is pretty much the same although honestly I haven't met many people who's love for music is unmatched by anything else. I was talking to this frenchie as to what's more important to him then sex. He thought "wine" while I always think "music".