Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I tried coming into a club rockin Payless would the bouncer turn me away?

Specifically Webster hall.

Im new to the club scene and im really more of a sneaker guy. Webster hall is anti sneaker and I dont get paid until Friday (I plan on going Thursday) so that mean no fancy shoes for me until after the fact. I know I have some decent condition Payless shoes lying around somewhere.

If I tried going in with those would I be rejected? That would be incredibly embarassing...

webster rejecting someone HAHAHHA

thats impossable

they have hookers workin there that go outside - grab a couple groups of any ole' guys

walk them through the door

(cause the bouncer knows whats up) ;D

but funny how they dissappear when they just get to the admissions window LOL

and here you have a groupe of 2-5 guys wearing flanel shirts like uhh

i think they went inside - lets pay and go in and look for them

turned away?

yea right ! maybe if you tried going in with no shirt on in the winter

wow the fact that this poor basturd is going to webster hall is sad enough they make it seem like that place is an exclussive place to go to did you guys know that webster hall serves the cheapest vodka? some how the turists that go in that shit hole get drunk from that crap. ugh.. sorry for my ranting guys..

wow the fact that this poor basturd is going to webster hall is sad enough they make it seem like that place is an exclussive place to go to did you guys know that webster hall serves the cheapest vodka?

Two things:

1. You have 2 sentences and a question in here with only one question mark.

2. How do you know they serve the cheapest vodka?

I've read the reviews and I understand that Webster hall sucks. But im going with a group of friends so its not really my decision where we go.

Hell, I've heard about how the floor is on the verge of collapse and that freaks me out, but for just this one time i'll tough it out.

I have also heard about how rude/mean/tough the bouncers there are and thats why I ask.