My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a challenge?

By the time i'm done with you, you'll be checkin to see if you have two left feet...

CHALLENGE - OK - done deal, mister!!! But I can't dance to just anything - it can't be stuff that doesn't do much of anything - I need some high energy in my music of sorts. ie, I can't dance-to-trance...

CHALLENGE - OK - done deal, mister!!! But I can't dance to just anything - it can't be stuff that doesn't do much of anything - I need some high energy in my music of sorts. ie, I can't dance-to-trance...

Well I can't dance to the Simons Soundtrack, so we need to find common ground..

Do you break, ballet, fox trot?

Who are the fastest readers in the world?

New Yorker's....they go 80 stories in 4 seconds

try that on for size

First off, the building was taller than that. you're an idiot.

Secondly, I would love for you to die a horribly painful death.

You're scum.

Well I can't dance to the Simons Soundtrack, so we need to find common ground..

Do you break, ballet, fox trot?

Hmm, common ground - that's why I was asking if you danced in the first place. Maybe we can get deepie to play our 2 fave songs after each other somenight and we'll see who moves how. I'm not the best dancer but play me a good song and I'll be there.

Don't you like stuff like "Song of Life" or "Paragliders" or "Love Stimulation". Listen to "love stimulation" and if you like it we'll have that 80's flashback dance-off-thang....

http://www.newwavehouse.com/mp3/humate00.mp3

Hmm, common ground - that's why I was asking if you danced in the first place. Maybe we can get deepie to play our 2 fave songs after each other somenight and we'll see who moves how. I'm not the best dancer but play me a good song and I'll be there.

Don't you like stuff like "Song of Life" or "Paragliders" or "Love Stimulation". Listen to "love stimulation" and if you like it we'll have that 80's flashback dance-off-thang....

http://www.newwavehouse.com/mp3/humate00.mp3

Doin a bang up job promoting your site..

hey matty where you spinnin at these days? :laugh:

Is that suppose to be a diss at people who aren't DJ's? Don't you realize that DJ's wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for "dancers". Dancers can still dance without DJ's, that's why God created iPods, but DJ's aren't much use without someone listening to them. AND Deepspell - I'm not dissin ya - I'm just wondering what kind of diss you were dishing out.

Is that suppose to be a diss at people who aren't DJ's? Don't you realize that DJ's wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for "dancers". Dancers can still dance without DJ's, that's why God created iPods, but DJ's aren't much use without someone listening to them. AND Deepspell - I'm not dissin ya - I'm just wondering what kind of diss you were dishing out.

it wasnt at you so why the fuck do you care?