Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

Is that suppose to be a diss at people who aren't DJ's? Don't you realize that DJ's wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for "dancers". Dancers can still dance without DJ's, that's why God created iPods, but DJ's aren't much use without someone listening to them. AND Deepspell - I'm not dissin ya - I'm just wondering what kind of diss you were dishing out.

Are you an idiot? Are you trying to tell me that I can't spin at my house because there's no dancers there? So technically do I not exist?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that suppose to be a diss at people who aren't DJ's? Don't you realize that DJ's wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for "dancers". Dancers can still dance without DJ's, that's why God created iPods, but DJ's aren't much use without someone listening to them. AND Deepspell - I'm not dissin ya - I'm just wondering what kind of diss you were dishing out.

Well said, agree 100%

Spoken like a true dancer.

i don't know...i'm kinda leaning towards computerjockey on this one

in the end, it's all about the dancers...they are what truely make the scene

wer aren't talking about a scene here. (and never say your leaning towards computerjockey :ghey: )

We are talking about the ability for a DJ to exist without a dancer.

Are you saying if I go to a shi-shi place where no one dances, they just sit around drinking, they guy spinning isn't a DJ because no one is dancing?

I was just wondering if you were trying to dish out the "i'm a dj and you're not" mentality. Don't get all bent out of shape. I'm not trying to jump on you I'm just trying to figure out what you're all about.

ok im going to explain this to you because you dont seem to understand.

the guy is making fun of people that died in the tsunami and 9-11 ok?

therefore i am making fun of his lack of skills and his impression that he is "the illest"

makes sense now?

jesus FUCKING christ

Sure a DJ can spin without someone dancing. And I can dance without any music but it doesn't do much of any good. Sure you like to mix music, but isn't your goal to have someone dance and be into it?

No, my goal is to do shit that I like because I do it for me. Not for you freakazoids. Music is a hobby of mine that makes me happy, I could give one less fuck if people want to dance to it.

No, my goal is to do shit that I like because I do it for me. Not for you freakazoids. Music is a hobby of mine that makes me happy, I could give one less fuck if people want to dance to it.

Then I take it you don't spin at any clubs then. I mean if you didn't really care what people thought about it, or if they wanted to dance to it, then why bother going through all the hassle of playing at a club then?

seriously, maybe we could come and have a listen. See if you truly are da illest.

Sorry I'm only 19 didn't know I needed a residency already and deepspell you really are a dick I came to one of your parties after I got a flyer at battery park enjoyed your set but really you think you are better than everyone else when you really are nobody

Then I take it you don't spin at any clubs then. I mean if you didn't really care what people thought about it, or if they wanted to dance to it, then why bother going through all the hassle of playing at a club then?

good thing I don't play clubs then, except for Simon's, and if people were to dance to it I would like that, but it's not the reason I do it. What have you been doing for the last 10 years? Have you been locked up? or in a psyche ward?

Sorry I'm only 19 didn't know I needed a residency already and deepspell you really are a dick I came to one of your parties after I got a flyer at battery park enjoyed your set but really you think you are better than everyone else when you really are nobody

So what's this booth that you're in?

no asshole. YOU are the dick. i treat everyone that comes to my shit with the utmost love and kindness. and many are witness to that. without their support i would be nothing. your the badass that comes on here thinking he's funny cracking on horrible things. dont try and turn this thing around on me just cuz im herbing you for being a heartless prick. 19 figures.....you need to grow up son, cuz u aint gunna go nowhere with that mentality.

good thing I don't play clubs then, except for Simon's, and if people were to dance to it I would like that, but it's not the reason I do it. What have you been doing for the last 10 years? Have you been locked up? or in a psyche ward?

No I've been having health issues and have been majorly overweight. I just didn't want to be on the dancefloor weighing over 200 pounds and not getting any respect. But people, even if you don't like me here, save your real judgement for the floor.