Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

officially, yes. i started having panic attacks and anxiety attacks - which is just like a BAD ACID FLASHBACK... it wasn't much fun. the meds instantly took care of it but made me go from 164 to 225. i like dancing a lot but i was completely insecure about being on the dancefloor. i can look like an idiot on the floor and i can stand people saying "look at that guy dancing" but i didn't want to hear "look at that fat guy dancing". plus,i sometimes live in a 'homo' culture and they can be much more cruel when it comes to being "body beau"

Please elaborate on how you live in a "homo" culture? Do you mean your friends with fags? You go to gay bars?

Please elaborate on how you live in a "homo" culture? Do you mean your friends with fags? You go to gay bars?

No, I mean I am a fag, man. However, I hate the homoculture - it's all about picking up - while me, on the other hand, would much rather dance. I like mixed scenes better - no "meat-heads" and no muscle-queens.

compjocky you do web design??

I concentrate more on the programming, Flash, aspect of it. That's why my sites look like shite. I could either design and make it look better or I could program it and make it play another song or something. Never a tough choice in my book. But the answer is, yes I do web design and programming.

No, I mean I am a fag, man. However, I hate the homoculture - it's all about picking up - while me, on the other hand, would much rather dance. I like mixed scenes better - no "meat-heads" and no muscle-queens.

That explains it. you hate homoculture, but you in fact are a homo... that must suck.

not the being gay part, nothing wrong with that.

Tell that to the bible belt from where I came.

Trust me I'd like to be able to dive right into it, go to the gym and pick-up every night. But for me it has and always will be about the music. But don't worry, most of my friends are str8 so I have nothing against you guys.

Tell that to the bible belt from where I came.

Trust me I'd like to be able to dive right into it, go to the gym and pick-up every night. But for me it has and always will be about the music. But don't worry, most of my friends are str8 so I have nothing against you guys.

Most of my friends are too.

About time this thread got good. I've been looking for a jockey who could ride me all night long

:hump:

This is why I relate to people who are more into the music and not into the picking up scene. BTW, if you know of any cool gay guys out there who are into the music hardcore LEMME KNOW!!!! Usually they just want sex sex sex....

This is why I relate to people who are more into the music and not into the picking up scene. BTW, if you know of any cool gay guys out there who are into the music hardcore LEMME KNOW!!!! Usually they just want sex sex sex....

I do, but you're a little... I don't know, crazy. So I don't feel comfortable putting you in touch with them.

I do, but you're a little... I don't know, crazy. So I don't feel comfortable putting you in touch with them.

Don't worry Jim - I've only been out once dancing lately, I'm sure I'll gather my own circle of friends soon 'nuff. And please, you only know me from the board (as in boring!) - tell me the same once we've danced a song together.