Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Mother makes a good point!!!! About Katrina reliefe

antifm

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember, take it easy on the newbies. We're still learning the R&R's (rules & regulations). I think everyone who's new should be given a one week grace period.

he's been posting the same threads on another board. given the treatment he received over there, i think he would have learned. I guess not.

so was i

funny though - a few of the bullies (and there werent that many to begin with)

came to me looking for an interview at later time in life hahaahah

Funny how small the world really is huh? or do we just not travel that far outside our circles?

makes ya think

Bully me some more. This board is boring, to me, without me being insulted.

Funny, that's the kind of thing he used to say, and thus why people used to carry on bullying him?

I didn't actually say I bullied him or that I was going to bully you? Just that your inane ramblings and continual search for people to dance to early 90s music with you and numerous mentions of THAT club reminded me of this kid who would talk non-stop rubbish all day - he had some sort of attention seeking disorder I think.

And before you ask, no thanks I don't want to check out your website or download any of your mp3.

You know Jockey boy, it just dawned on me. If you want to start going out again, and want to get people to dance with, maybe you should start taking an interest in music that's being played today?!

EXACTLY - I want to but after only going out dancing once in the scene I haven't heard much nor do I know which DJ is which. But this will remedy itself soon enough.

Well, as I'm sure most of you will be happy to hear, I'll be done with the board once I find a good DJ to play me some Electro-ish kind of stuff.

What if said DJ wants to play for a group of people, not just you?

Why do you think you're so special?

hehe i've been a bad bad boy on the board - being sent directly to the corner.

but yeah, corners are sometimes the best places to be - noone bugs ya while you're dancing.

and they don't have to put up with you either. So there's positives all over the place.

OH Jim-boy - you might still be in denail but somewhere deep down inside you know there's a part of you that likes me. You might still be in the closet about it but give it time. You'll come out.

I'm not in the closet about anything.... anything.

No part of me likes you.