Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My cousin went missing (Katrina related)

antifm

the lot of you do not know this because i did NOT bring it up until i got final word last night (Friday evening)

i have a cousin who is an only child

with enough problems in this world growing up

her 2 sisters dieing in an accident many years ago

Now she is lost somewhere in the afterpath of Katrina down in Mississippi

I haven’t heard anything about her body being found

or anything else for that matter on that subject

Although I did finally get word that other family members who were in a nearby state did come across familiar faces, friends of family who knew my cousin was down there.

They also let me know She did contact them before cell services were irradiated by the storm being so close.

I have yet to hear anything else about her although it has been days.

I’m sorry for my recent outbursts here on the boards but it can only be explain by frustration from all this.

I’m still waiting to hear more new about her, and i hope its good.

My thoughts and tears go out to you Silvanna

At this point i refuse to believe she’s gone because there is no evidence of such.

My hopes stay with you even as more and more days pass on.

I have one word I hope to let her hear.

……………….â€Surviveâ€â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..

This must be devastating for you and your family. Keep hope alive. There is little communication coming in from the affected areas. Keep trying the Katrina missing persons sites. cnn.com has links to the sites. Also try craigslist:new orleans and mississippi. I wish you the best in your search.

thanks mala

i been looking at C-List

and the cnn links since they published them

It seems that when last contacted so was purposly away from the family she went down there with.

Juts like a solo outting ---- who would ever have guessed......just a walk in the park

a simple decicion to take a bike ride

or just drive around for a bit to exhale

and end up in the eye of a storm.

Shes a pretty panicy girl so im very worried about her right now

she has enough trouble just crossing the street when a car is coming a block away.....

im still waiting

Why the fuck havent cell companies gone down there and set up mobile cell towers. Why the fuck arent there Internet stations being setup so that fucking people can send just ONE FUCKING EMAIL TO THEIR LOVED ONES ..

My prayers and heart goes out to you man, i hope your cousin is alright... If this poor excuse for a leader and his sidekick ball sniffer were able to handle this correctly some of the things i stated would already be in place.. so fucking sad....

Why the fuck havent cell companies gone down there and set up mobile cell towers. Why the fuck arent there Internet stations being setup so that fucking people can send just ONE FUCKING EMAIL TO THEIR LOVED ONES ..

My prayers and heart goes out to you man, i hope your cousin is alright... If this poor excuse for a leader and his sidekick ball sniffer were able to handle this correctly some of the things i stated would already be in place.. so fucking sad....

That was just on cnn - big request of the military. Many of them have corp hqs in Texas so they are heading over there now.

That was just on cnn - big request of the military. Many of them have corp hqs in Texas so they are heading over there now.

true but hte problem is that they are located in Tx

what the fuck about locations setup in the disaster zone?

yes ur right (above)

America is NOT setup for a disaster

this just proves 3 times as such

once for this

once for 9-11

and a long while back during the massive california earth quake where they were still finding ppl alive aver 4 days trapped under that dam bridge

i went to cali after that and went right though the street next to where the bridge lets out in town

i know i wasnt there when it happened and nor do i know anyone that was involved but DAM

its such a site to see

a bridge that at the point of aftermath

extending from the street bed - going upwards and what looks like it dissappears in the sky only a few hundred feet away

America- land of the free - home of the pompus

here it is tuesday morning and i have news about my cousin

i have to warn you it is pretty dam graphic

so much that im alittle reluctant to post it here on the boards so

im going to type it out in front of me a few times and edit thats which would seem too much

Im also going to talk to my cousin about what she would want included and or NOT included.

Yes she was found alive

however........................................with what has happened..............she would rather have died a few days ago...............................

...i never thought that i would cry in public but at this point...................who cares if the nation is watching.

Ill return soon everyone

shes being flown up here to nj and im gonig over to the hospital in a few hours to meet her

the hospital mostlikely willl release her to my care and let her stay at my house.