Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the fuck is the vice president?!

elevatedflow

Where the fuck is Dick Cheney?! What the fuck is this asshole doing?! How the fuck was the PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT on VACATION at the same time!? HUH can someone tell me .. HUH WHY!?

Bodegas dont just open thier stores and then leave it while no one is watching it! So what the fuck do we have a pair of fucking dipshits who did just that, leave the country UNATTENDED...

so fucking sad...

With mobile computing, cell phones, etc you no longer have to be in the white house to run the county. You know that right? Hell they dont even need to be in Washington.

Its not exactly quantum physics, that we're talking about here. This is the 21st centry its easy to do all of your normal work from remote locations. Not that my job is anywhere near as important as running a nation, but I mobile commute all the time. If this was 1905 then I could see the need for either the Pres or VP to be at the white house at all times, but its not.... Obviously.

Do you really think GW doesnt have all the assests at his Ranch needed to do the job. I'd even guess he has a big red Nuke button there too. Times change, the way the world works changes along with it. The questions of where is "Insert Name Here"? Why isnt he at his desk? No longer apply. Even on a government leadership level.

With mobile computing, cell phones, etc you no longer have to be in the white house to run the county. You know that right? Hell they dont even need to be in Washington.

Its not exactly quantum physics, that we're talking about here. This is the 21st centry its easy to do all of your normal work from remote locations. Not that my job is anywhere near as important as running a nation, but I mobile commute all the time. If this was 1905 then I could see the need for either the Pres or VP to be at the white house at all times, but its not.... Obviously.

Do you really think GW doesnt have all the assests at his Ranch needed to do the job. I'd even guess he has a big red Nuke button there too. Times change, the way the world works changes along with it. The questions of where is "Insert Name Here"? Why isnt he at his desk? No longer apply. Even on a government leadership level.

No shit he is connected but what does that show the people affected by this disaster?

The least he could do is show up and look concerned

any way its looks as if Vice President Cheney is scheduled to undergo surgery next weekend to treat an aneurysm, his spokesman confirmed to Roll Call today.

http://www.rollcall.com/pub/1_1/breakingnews/10513-1.html