Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads Should ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All is Good, i just can't stand that guy somtimes.

Dear Warped - is that a reference to me? Don't get me wrong - I can understand if you don't like me sometimes but I was just wondering what the deal was...

and all this fag/homo talk - too bad i was working today or i could have put in a few choice words from a fag himself...

and i'm glad to see this party idea is still alive - the thread for it might be dead but if you guys are into it i'm sure we can manage something.

Dear Warped - is that a reference to me? Don't get me wrong - I can understand if you don't like me sometimes but I was just wondering what the deal was...

and all this fag/homo talk - too bad i was working today or i could have put in a few choice words from a fag himself...

and i'm glad to see this party idea is still alive - the thread for it might be dead but if you guys are into it i'm sure we can manage something.

is that girls name Franny in your avatar?

not to get all personal but if you don't mind me asking does this mean that you are bi-sexual or was this a long time ago perhaps when you were still experimenting?

ask all the questions you want - i tried the str8 thing in highschool - in fact the best sex i've had was with a woman but that doesn't change a thing. i would go back to women, occassionally, but the break-up i had with my last ex was something i don't want to go through again. funny thing is the last chick i met didn't get 2 fucks that i'm a homo - she still wanted to hook up... made me go "hmmm....."

Not you at all,Sorry buddy!! i was talking about NOMEMBERNAME

i just wanna eat some good pills ... i thought thats what this was all about!?

uh, yea.. me too!

seriously though, my uncle's down there. they forced him to go down to houston and then new orleans because they need back up (he's a police officer for the new jersey post office.) anyway, he said they have to move people out by gunpoint because one) there's a criminal element down there that's lingering and are up to no good and two) there's a shitload of diseases..besides that and the gazillion shots he had to take, he said everyone there is EXTREMELY NICE and are treating those who lost their homes with sincere respect.