Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is jam-packed with schoolwork?!?

yea i hear that

got two research papers due this week, one reuglar paper

finals the week after

and have to work all week since i work full time

frown.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Tuesday: 20-page, in-depth psych research report due (I'm going to do the actual research all day today)

Wednesday: 15-page Traditional Lyric in Ancient China final paper due, 50-page final Education project due

NEXT WEEK: 1 semester-long project due & 4 finals

What do I have done so far?

Nothing.

My honey's coming over to spend the weekend with me, Friday-Sunday... we're going to check out the Hdrome (www.hdrome.com) on Saturday night (grand opening, thanks brandie!)... and I'm going to drag him out of bed and into the library with me the rest of the days. *sigh* It's almost over, kids... hang in there...

cwm15.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

This end of semester week-end is driving me kerrazzy!! So much shit to do, so lil time... I will lock myself in the library, and I'll try to stay away from this board!! hahaha maybe then I will get some work done! cwm35.gif Cant wait for this week to be over!!! cwm21.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Stress meter is rising! I'm gonna need some serious unwinding after these finals, and this 10 page paper on russian serfdom frown.gif due tomorrow. Only way to get by during finals is dedicating some time at the gym.

------------------

Condense thought into a vapor of nuance.

Originally posted by mp3some:

This end of semester week-end is driving me kerrazzy!! So much shit to do, so lil time... I will lock myself in the library, and I'll try to stay away from this board!! hahaha maybe then I will get some work done! cwm35.gif Cant wait for this week to be over!!! cwm21.gif

excuse me, young man, but when i went to school there the library was one big social scene in itself. that is one place i stayed away from if i ever really wanted to do work. i'd advise you to do the same if you want to make the grade!

sincerely,

older and wiser (maybe, ha ha)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!