Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party of the year!

freshman000

I just walked in and I'm still in disbelief, it's 5:31am and I could go for another 24 hours easy, ask anyone that attended and the answer will be the same, the magic that generated Lust 4 House tonight will go down in Miami's clubbing history as unprecedented, like Demi's debut at Phat Music Sessions, like Doc Martin's Aquabooty jams and basicly, any Miami landmark party you may have enjoyed in your time...tonight was classic and serves as a refreshing reminder that the vibe is intact as long as the key players are in the house, thanks to Nicole and Vaughan, what hosting...I'm out of words, you know what I mean guys...namaste!

more to come :biggrin:

:beer:

Holy shit! I have never seen BLUE so packed!!! People came out of the woodwork for this one! I mean you know it's a fantastic party when the now infamous, dj burrito, shows up! Heather really played a fantastic set! I was floored! I know a few other people who hadn't heard her spin before have now confirmed that they love dj Heather too! Sheldon and Jason deserve much credit for playing a very energized opening set. :bowdown::D

Thanks to Heather for the amazing set, thanks Marco Davalos for calling me and reminding me to go, thanks to Vaughan for the Patron shot, thanks Gisela for the shala, thanks Digital7 for the sandwich, Seth Shore you are one funny modafuckahhhh, Maria pura vida, Kelly your smile is golden (I want that pic), nice hanging out with all CPers in the house...Relik in the house, Bling in full force, Philippio had a smile of satisfaction from here to China, Diabolique in the house, Digital Phoenix always a pleasure my brothah, Vipnerd and Mazegirl great seeing you guys, Missionary, The Stenbacks, ...everyone in the room had the same beautiful smile, great tunes, good friends, good times.

If only we could capture moments like last nite and relive them over and over...

:beer:

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

I don't even know where to start... Yes, Heather killed it, NO QUESTION about it! What was truly the best part of the night was seeing all the familiar faces and meeting a bunch of new friends as well. We can't thank you enough for the overwhelming support from everyone here... In all 8 years of doing this party... this was hands-down the BEST and will go down as the most memorable for me.

I would do a person-by-person shout-out ala Bling style, but there were far too many people in the house to do that. Funk hit it on the head... it was just the perfect setting, with the right people, with some great music... true chemistry was in the air... MAGIC!

Marco... thanks for the pics... So happy to see you two!!! And also Leo, welcome back! We'll have our pics up soon!