Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins a little better than people think!

sotuorlando

WOW, what a fucking game!!! Would've never expected that outcome in a milliion years...Ferrote was so smooth as butter, Ronnie Brown looked sweet, the Offensive line gave Ferrote great protection, and the play calling was excellent....watch out NFL the Dolphins might be a little better then everyone is giving them credit for!

P.S. I fainted when I saw that Reverse to Chambers!

WOW, what a fucking game!!! Would've never expected that outcome in a milliion years...Ferrote was so smooth as butter, Ronnie Brown looked sweet, the Offensive line gave Ferrote great protection, and the play calling was excellent....watch out NFL the Dolphins might be a little better then everyone is giving them credit for!

P.S. I fainted when I saw that Reverse to Chambers!

I totally agree with you. that is the best I have seen the dolphins play in a long time. I love at the last 2 sec of the 4th, when Taylor took hold of the ball and ran like never before. That was incredible.

They played good today. All we need now is for the Marlins to loose a few more games so that way they are eliminated from playoff chances and get rid of all that dirt that was on the field today,pathetic.:rolleyes:

:blah:

You know if the Marlins make it to the playoffs and/or World Series, you will be in the front of the pack saying "GO MARLINS!" :tongue:

BOLUDO! :laugh:

But I agree, the dirt infield sucks for football. Very happy to see the Dolphins win and play some exciting football. It was a great win!

they actually have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year..

I was surprised with the win.. but I was even more surprised with how they won... defense shut Denver down completely.. and I cant believe Gus Frerotte played the way he did.. hopefully this wont be a Week 1 fluke and he'll play with more consistency

Only one game but I liked what I saw. The Chambers reverse was definately a gutsy call. All I can say is that if Frerotte can hit those slant routes and Ronnie Brown can hold onto the ball, we will have a very interesting season. Defenses will continue to blitz us until they learn that we have a passing game...if we continue to improve in the passing game we will get to see what Ronnie Brown can really do. Hopefully the O Line can block for the run as much as they gave Gus time to throw. Oh yeah, one more thing, the defense was sick. I like what I see out of Channing Crowder, he is going to be a great one. :D