mala & friend

juddybuddy

sancib

and, of course, weyes

the maybes seem to be:

poccnr (?)

deepfunk (?)

anotherway (?)

anyone else is welcome to just come on by, too :) .

i hope to see you all tomorrow at 4:30 at barney's beanery in west hollywood! once again, the directions are on page one of this thread.

clubplanet has a hard time showing up at these meet ups :) including myself...
they sure do :cuss: ... usually i'm alone for a bit till someone joins me, which i don't mind, 'cause i know how scary it can be meeting up with a group of strangers. i kinda feel it's my duty, though, as a moderator.

but meetups where we can have conversations are so much different than the ones we have in clubs, knowhatimean, shorty? i like to post when i'm going out to a bigger event and see if anyone else will be there, too; that's a cool way to meet cp peeps, but the talky meetups are fun 'cause we can actually have conversations with people instead of yell at them :tongue: .

but nobody has to feel bad this time, 'cause i got so damn lost on my way to this place that i ended up in los feliz, and i don't even remember where that is. mapquest gave me crapass directions involving both an exit and a street that didn't exist, and i ended up driving through some hills somewhere...

but all this means is that we all had our little excuses and chicken-outs and it's time to get the party started :party: !!! there WILL be a next time, and sooner than usual, kids! this time, i'll choose the place, and it'll be closer to me :laugh2: !

and, seriously, i can't wait. mala will be there, too ;) .