Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Regal Beagle

are u talking about the regal beagle in new city (rockland) which is now the clubhouse or is there another beagle somewhere?

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by dreams2:

are u talking about the regal beagle in new city (rockland) which is now the clubhouse or is there another beagle somewhere?

roflmao...I don't normally do much else but roflmao..but I have a question...are you fucking kidding me?

Originally posted by jacktripper00:

the one where the whole gang hangs out.

Me, Chrissy, Janet, Larry, Mr. & Mrs. Roper & Joeydollaz... You're welcome to come if you want... Just let me know.

ohhhhh ok. sorry im a little slow

cwm6.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by jacktripper00:

Larry's bringin' some nice broads, don't worry about it... We'll just have to get Chrissy drunk and see what happens...

I got a nice chick for ya, how bout' Mrs. Roper?

yo mrs roper was one horny broad , but not my style too much . i'ma work on crissy ... i'll get her drunk ... maybe drop a lil g in her drink or somethign .. loosen her up .... i bet by the end of the nigth she'lll naked dancin on the table ... who was the chick that placed crissy .. will she be there she was pretty hot too ... hmmmm i'm thinkin 3some !~

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

yo mrs roper was one horny broad , but not my style too much . i'ma work on crissy ... i'll get her drunk ... maybe drop a lil g in her drink or somethign .. loosen her up .... i bet by the end of the nigth she'lll naked dancin on the table ... who was the chick that placed crissy .. will she be there she was pretty hot too ... hmmmm i'm thinkin 3some !~

don't forget Terry the nurse she wasn't too shabby either

I always had a suspicion that Larry and Jack were BI... Could have been just the era that they were part of..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com