Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

vampress

Lost weight or have you been surgically enhanced. that is very popular over in Colombia, you know
Mujer haber, do you really think I need to ENHANCE anything........no niña, seriously I have been on a strict diet since I got here, I have free Gym and Personal Trainer where im staying!!!!

Im serious, i'm not going to say when my times comes hopefully many years from now.....that I not going to go under the knife!!!!!

Pero upto now, everything is the same way it has always been......just that it looks more in its place, things dont move around as much:grin3:, well they do but not too much!!!!

Oh, but I do plan on having my Boobies done sometime next year;), but thats it!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mujer haber, do you really think I need to ENHANCE anything........no niña, seriously I have been on a strict diet since I got here, I have free Gym and Personal Trainer where im staying!!!!

Im serious, i'm not going to say when my times comes hopefully many years from now.....that I not going to go under the knife!!!!!

Pero upto now, everything is the same way it has always been......just that it looks more in its place, things dont move around as much:grin3:, well they do but not too much!!!!

Oh, but I do plan on having my Boobies done sometime next year;), but thats it!!!!

I'm glad that you have more time on your hands than I do. all I do now is run around after Amanda cause she is walking more now, and practically almost running. I'm glad that you are doing great. And you will be back just in time for Thanksgiving. Then to go back and work out some more.

I'm glad that you have more time on your hands than I do. all I do now is run around after Amanda cause she is walking more now, and practically almost running. I'm glad that you are doing great. And you will be back just in time for Thanksgiving. Then to go back and work out some more.
And what do you think I am working out for my love, so that I can PIG the FUCK OUT when I get there:tongue:......cause I will most likely be staying thru the Christmas Holiday and then head back to Cartagena, to party some more till after my Bday. Which is the 8th of January, so basically i'll be on a 2 month vacation:)!!!!!

Oye pero you aint kidding about that shit being popular over here, Im begininng to feel left out when it comes to surgery over here,LMAO!!!!

De Pinga mi hermana, asi quien no???

And what do you think I am working out for my love, so that I can PIG the FUCK OUT when I get there:tongue:......cause I will most likely be staying thru the Christmas Holiday and then head back to Cartagena, to party some more till after my Bday. Which is the 8th of January, so basically i'll be on a 2 month vacation:)!!!!!

Oye pero you aint kidding about that shit being popular over here, Im begininng to feel left out when it comes to surgery over here,LMAO!!!!

i know a few girl that went down there for surgrey, and like 4 guys that went for dental, I hear its cheap, good work and a mini vation all in one.

;)

Cartagena in on the coast right?

We have our eyes on that place..... big festival if the govn' over there let up with the protection fee's

I heard the christmas parties are hard core over there. non-stop partying 24/7. Bueno no comas mucho and don't let the pressure of enhancement surgery get to you. That is just a painful way to get to something that you can work it for free. Fuck them fake titties and fake asses (we cubanas don't got to worry about that shit) and the lipo is out of hand over there. I think the new popular thing is the ribs. Crazy!

i know a few girl that went down there for surgrey, and like 4 guys that went for dental, I hear its cheap, good work and a mini vation all in one.

;)

Cartagena in on the coast right?

We have our eyes on that place..... big festival if the govn' over there let up with the protection fee's

Yeah it's on the coast, it's where they have Ultramar it's like Ultra but its 4 days of festival. Dude my friends did a party here about 2 years ago with Ivano, they did it with about 20K thats with permits and all!!! You just have to have a connection with someone overthere that knows someone and they won't screw you with the price!!!

But yeah Cartagena is FUCKING BLAST!!!!

Here are some pics of when I went this past December-January:

PC300244.jpg

P1010460.jpg

PC300211.jpg

Pics cont...

PC290188.jpg

P1010377.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010418.jpg

Well hope you guys can do a party over there, that would be great......now keep in mind that the best dates to do one is after NYE. Thats when everybody goes, best date would be the 2,3,4, or 5th January;)!!!

that dolphin sure knows where to stick his snout !