Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar dress code?

i havent been to a nyc club in probably 5 years and i'm goign up for sanchez on saturday. what's the dress code like in crobar now? sneakers allowed? button down???

Don't think you can wear sneakers (why would you anyways? are you talking like Adidas or Pumas? Huge difference)...otherwise you can wear about anything else there...

Don't think you can wear sneakers (why would you anyways? are you talking like Adidas or Pumas? Huge difference)...otherwise you can wear about anything else there...

addidas, pumas, or new balances. i have no problems getting dressed up, i just dont feel like being in dress shoes for 6 hours

you can wear sneakers.. but my thing is just make sure they are dark.. i wouldnot wear like an all white sneaker(nb,nike) etc.. and you dont need to wear a botton down.. just dont look sloppy... and you will not have a problem what so ever!! also if you purchase tickets in advance you def. have no problem...

i've gone in there with multicolored sneakers, lookin like dirt off the street, just have a positive attitude, I think the door guys dig that. They always seem cool with me and half the time I been there i'm wearing faded shit with dirt stained worned sneakers and my hair sticking out all bummy out of hats.

have a positive attitude, look nice, nothing gang related and just tip the guys a 20 and you will go to the head of the line and walk right in. if your going friday get on the *********** guestlist free b4 12 open bar early on. cant beat it. great line up friday with nadia singing. :type:

wear what ever you want!!!

they just want your money...guys wear shorts, sweatpants, sandals...they are NOT "picky" about what guys have on

Thats a little extreme dont you say????... i guess you can say "casual but neat" i always wear sneakers and jeans .... no need for a button down or shoes, like someone said the key word is presentable/neat

I think you should play it safe and wear a button down shirt and like Diesel shoes rather than sneakers...i have seen guys taken off the line for wearing t-shirts (even dark), shorts and/or sneakers esp. for a big Saturday night party like Boris...so why take the chance?

you are joking right? Crobar?

maybe i have been going to the wrong club and thinking its crobar

Its a special occasion goin out at nite, so u should recognize and dress the part....It shows respect for the culture, esp. Club culture which appears to be mainly about money, looks, fashion and music....not to say its in that order, but it could be, at least in some cases.....

Yeah..to a club it can be...depending on the music and DJ....who may not play at the club on a regular basis...

so show some respect...

Maybe I could show respect by being into the music and dancing... not showing up in my wack ass A|X gear that you are probably referring to and buying a bottle of something so that the ho's think I'm special...

you have no idea what you're talking about.

The idea of dressing up to go out at night is older than american history...where have you been? Livin in a cave?...I'm not talkin about any type of fashion, or scene....its a cross-cultural ritual in general...So please don't talk outta your ass to create some needless controversy....

If u didn't have any parents and grew up in an orphanage, maybe I could understand where u are commin from....but u seem to have no clue!

Maybe I could show respect by being into the music and dancing... not showing up in my wack ass A|X gear that you are probably referring to and buying a bottle of something so that the ho's think I'm special...

you have no idea what you're talking about.

The idea of dressing up to go out at night is older than american history...where have you been? Livin in a cave?...I'm not talkin about any type of fashion, or scene....its a cross-cultural ritual in general...So please don't talk outta your ass to create some needless controversy....

If u didn't have any parents and grew up in an orphanage, maybe I could understand where u are commin from....but u seem to have no clue!

Dressing up to go out at night really is based on where you go, no? If you're going to a place where the main point is to hear music, dance and have fun, you should be comfortable? shouldn't you? We aren't talking about going to the Opera or anything...

I have no clue... :aright: