Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drillyou Is The Man

digitalphoenix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Drillyou likes to make love to farm animals...I'm not bullshitting you people, the guy is a bestiality aficionado...

ok, bye! :pint:

at least i get action in 2 stages women and farm animals don't nock it to you try it by the way is you'r hand ok or do you still have calasis,:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff::lol3:

Hey remember after party at cosmic we found out some info on somebody that was taking pictures in his boxers under the sheets with another person .SHhhh i can't blow his cover

::::: hint hint :::: :laugh:

AMAZING what liquor can do to someone. LOL!!!!

i never knew u saw him that way. Have fun guys!!!!

:laugh:

why do you think he moved to N.C.?? :rolleyes:

no one knows him there! :bounce::spin:

i left because of you and you're non stop calling and going by my house i told you i don't go that way but you don't leave me alone ,thats it i'm going to post the pics i have of you. ask you're sister she will back me up. or maybee if you're dog's could talk they'll back me up to. by the way did buba's ass get any better,shit there i go againe saying shit i should'nt. you sassuge packer,pickle licker, torpedo diver, rocket in you're socket, you know the rest