Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOOOOOOOOOO (about Metropolis)

koky

I noticed all the Trance acts these people are bringing to Miami and i give them mad props !! I hope all the trance fans really appreciate this and show their support to this club for doing so . I know i most certainly will . I had stopped clubbing all together because i was soooo disapointed in the clubbing scene here in Miami . All the same shit everywhere . It was a joke . Now Metropolis is bringing back variety and deserve the support of all you who agreed with me in what the music industry here in Miami had become . But also with all these huge , great trance acts i believe they should also bring in our very own , local trance dj Groove Eric. Which with all the negativity that went on about "our" music in this sheep filled town continued to excell as a true Trance dj. Always played the latest music ! Always works the crowd so well . Made a few House heads open their eyes that there is great Trance out there..IMO Groove Eric is what kept trance alive in this town for the past couple of years when noone was booking Trance dj's anywhere . Im not doing this to promote my friend Eric. Im not doing this cause im his manager , which im not . Eric will never need a manager as long as he has his friend by his side . He's a smart guy . Im not trying to make a dime in his name . All ive ever done is for the love of the music. Im doing this cause IMO the main dj that has kept Trance alive in this big clubbing city deserves a chance to be heard at the club that is bringing back good Trance to Miami florida . Maybe he can prove that he can be better than most of the big name dj's that are being brought from all over the world for big bucks ;)

So this thread is dedicated to the only Trance dj in Miami that fought to keep it alive !! GROOVE ERIC !

KEEP ROCKIN BIAAAAAAAATCH !!! :dj:

Im not doing this to promote my friend Eric.

what's the point of this thread then? :tongue:

but ya, it's hard to believe that someone like Eric still doesn't have a residency... boy got skills and a following, what else do club owners and managers look for in a DJ in this town?

what's the point of this thread then? :tongue:

but ya, it's hard to believe that someone like Eric still doesn't have a residency... boy got skills and a following, what else do club owners and managers look for in a DJ in this town?

the point of this thread is that if theres trance gonna be played he deserves a piece for keeping it alive and good all this time . ;)

and as far as to what club owners look for ? well , noone will ever know that.

I noticed all the Trance acts these people are bringing to Miami and i give them mad props !! I hope all the trance fans really appreciate this and show their support to this club for doing so . I know i most certainly will . I had stopped clubbing all together because i was soooo disapointed in the clubbing scene here in Miami . All the same shit everywhere . It was a joke . Now Metropolis is bringing back variety and deserve the support of all you who agreed with me in what the music industry here in Miami had become . But also with all these huge , great trance acts i believe they should also bring in our very own , local trance dj Groove Eric. Which with all the negativity that went on about "our" music in this sheep filled town continued to excell as a true Trance dj. Always played the latest music ! Always works the crowd so well . Made a few House heads open their eyes that there is great Trance out there..IMO Groove Eric is what kept trance alive in this town for the past couple of years when noone was booking Trance dj's anywhere . Im not doing this to promote my friend Eric. Im not doing this cause im his manager , which im not . Eric will never need a manager as long as he has his friend by his side . He's a smart guy . Im not trying to make a dime in his name . All ive ever done is for the love of the music. Im doing this cause IMO the main dj that has kept Trance alive in this big clubbing city deserves a chance to be heard at the club that is bringing back good Trance to Miami florida . Maybe he can prove that he can be better than most of the big name dj's that are being brought from all over the world for big bucks ;)

So this thread is dedicated to the only Trance dj in Miami that fought to keep it alive !! GROOVE ERIC !

KEEP ROCKIN BIAAAAAAAATCH !!! :dj:

couldn't agree with you more on this one. Its a shame how the trance scene has died down in Miami. I'm really glad Metropolis is willing to bring back Trance to Miami. I wil def be a regular there. It would be nice...NO it would awesome if we could get some of the locals in there especially Eric. Eric HAS kept Trance alive & has brought a whole new sound to the music.

So this also goes out to a cool person & an OUTSTANDING DJ who one day make all this time & effort worthwhile.

GROOVEERIC keep up the work cuz us TRANCEHEADS know you & all the other trance DJ's will make a name for yoursleves....

& remember.. like i always say.

IF YOU PLAY IT........ THEY WILL COME......

it would also be even better if they would give some of the locals a shot at showing what they can do. We all know they also got some incredible skills as well.

& a HUGE THANK YOU to Metropolis for bringing us back TRANCE!!!!!!!

TRANCE RULES!!!!!!!!

everything else 2nd best ALWAYS!!!!!!