Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets play a game called

calebdead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares..

you brag as if you will get to hold that world series trophy..

bottom line.. mets were very exciting to watch this season.. they came up short...just in time for football and Lost...

they got better than last year and only will continue to do better..

Yeah the Mets have been 'only going to get better' for four years now. Git it a rest, slappy.

How can a last place team(oh, oops second to last place team, sorry NMN) be exciting? Unless you find all the losing to be exciting?

And no I didn't hold it, but I am a fucking fan, you silly Iranian. That's what fans do, they celebrate alongside their teams. I thought most people knew that.

Unless of course you've never beaten us, then you wouldn't know what it's about.

Yeah the Mets have been 'only going to get better' for four years now. Git it a rest, slappy.

How can a last place team(oh, oops second to last place team, sorry NMN) be exciting? Unless you find all the losing to be exciting?

And no I didn't hold it, but I am a fucking fan, you silly Iranian. That's what fans do, they celebrate alongside their teams. I thought most people knew that.

Unless of course you've never beaten us, then you wouldn't know what it's about.

regardless if they won or lost..they were exciting to watch imo..what are you arguing against that??? just accept it.. its a silly argument.. save your trolling for something else.

its great that you are a fan.. but you come across as some yankee fanatic.. why not take the job of that old man that walks around and hits the pan with the spoon once he retires..

i guess im just not as serious into sports as you are.. call me a casual sports fan if need be... but i think there is more to life than sports..which obviously you dont

whats your point?

why do you even like the yankees? arent you from New Jersey? you cant even be considered a real fan since you arent even from New york

Prob the dumbest thing I read in this thread. What does not being from the town have anything to do with being a real fan? So I guess all those die hard New Yorkers rooting for the Jets and Giants are not "real" fans.

Prob the dumbest thing I read in this thread. What does not being from the town have anything to do with being a real fan? So I guess all those die hard New Yorkers rooting for the Jets and Giants are not "real" fans.

After the deal they made yesterday for the new stadium...They should both be called the NJ Jets and NY Giants.

That deal makes me sick to my stomach.

After the deal they made yesterday for the new stadium...They should both be called the NJ Jets and NY Giants.

That deal makes me sick to my stomach.

You mean NJ Jets and Giants. After all that push to get a stadium for the Jets in NYC, they wind up staying in the Meadowlands with the G-men. Go figure.

You mean NJ Jets and Giants. After all that push to get a stadium for the Jets in NYC, they wind up staying in the Meadowlands with the G-men. Go figure.

lol yeah my bad...They go all crazy and try to get a team to Manhattan, but when it falls through, they run like lil bitches to NJ and don't look into a deal for a place in Queens.

Jets are doing everything in their power to make switch my allegiance to the Bills - the only TRUE New York team!

lol yeah my bad...They go all crazy and try to get a team to Manhattan, but when it falls through, they run like lil bitches to NJ and don't look into a deal for a place in Queens.

Jets are doing everything in their power to make switch my allegance to the Bills - the only TRUE New York team!

so true...

queens would have been perfect for them

Jets are doing everything in their power to make switch my allegiance to the Bills - the only TRUE New York team!

start rootin for the Pats

:)