Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST sets thrown down in NJ so far in 05..

where were you/who spun them? I don't get out as much as I used to so Im sure I missed plenty of great nights.

in no order:

Tempts Closing Party- Denny

Thurs Before MDW- Shawn Ink's Studio 4 Debut

Fuel- Rydell/Tooch/Coogs last spring

Tempts July- Rydell/Santana... crazy beats all night there

XS- Andrew Mendez (same night as Rydell/Santana Tempts)

Surf Club MDW Sunday- Lopez/Mendez

Studio 4 Week 2 Rydell

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TIESTO - MixX...July 3rd

Denny - Tempts Closing Party

Chus & Ceballos - Deko... Jan 15

Mike Bugout - DJAIS...June 4th

Riddler - Surf Club...July 3rd

Lopez/Giorgio - Joeys...thursday befor Good Friday

Denny, Santana, Riddler, Giorgio, Bugout, Realm, Teo, Lopez - Djais..may 15

Rydell - DJAIS...May 22

Any Nite Santana played DEKO....always a flawless set

where were you/who spun them? I don't get out as much as I used to so Im sure I missed plenty of great nights.

in no order:

Tempts Closing Party- Denny

Thurs Before MDW- Shawn Ink's Studio 4 Debut

Fuel- Rydell/Tooch/Coogs last spring

Tempts July- Rydell/Santana... crazy beats all night there

XS- Andrew Mendez (same night as Rydell/Santana Tempts)

Surf Club MDW Sunday- Lopez/Mendez

Studio 4 Week 2 Rydell

from the list above...all great nights i heard

i attended most of them, but im gonna go off topic on this one.

the best party to me so far was out of nj....we left from jersey.

discotheque afterhours in nyc with santana & jason ojeda

wow talk about a vibe

JP at Surf was kind of cool I guess.... not his best set but fun w/ the extra speakers, the set up and the sober crowd.... sure

Maybe not one of THE best sets of the summer, but I wasn't expecting the music to be as good as it was.

the setup on the beach combined with the perfect weather combined with the sound system definately had a large part to play though in that day being as much fun as it was

Maybe not one of THE best sets of the summer, but I wasn't expecting the music to be as good as it was.

the setup on the beach combined with the perfect weather combined with the sound system definately had a large part to play though in that day being as much fun as it was

I still cannot get over the fact that I missed this day/night...I guess it was someone's way of preventing me from getting into trouble, unlike a few people I know....LOLOLOLOL

since I dont go out in Jersey as much as I use to, I dont think I have much contirbute...but here are my 2 cents

Chus n Ceballos - Deko

Andrew Mendez - Surf Club Day

Denny - Sun MDW <------------most fun this year

Denny - Tempts Closing Party

Both Roger & Pablo were great nights but NOT the best that I have heard them

Boris played very well for Boris, the last time he was at the shore @ XS

and when you do you just write the same review and same shit every time.

There have been some great parties this year, maybe not as many as previous but still some great nights out...

Beggers can't be Choosers...so i wrote my reply to MK in that he is always bitching that its all the same in jersey when its really not and that he doesn't come out to enjoy what clubs have to offer instead he is acting like an arm-chair promoter thinkin he knows what is best for jersey when in reality he really doesn't go out to know what is really going on.

and when you do you just write the same review and same shit every time.

There have been some great parties this year, maybe not as many as previous but still some great nights out...

your right, i'm going to be going to the city alot more, most jersey clubs r lame and have no vibe, looks like i'm going to have to bit the bullet and travel into the city........................ my reviews r like most dj's sets, the same week after week......... sad oh well

Beggers can't be Choosers...so i wrote my reply to MK in that he is always bitching that its all the same in jersey when its really not and that he doesn't come out to enjoy what clubs have to offer instead he is acting like an arm-chair promoter thinkin he knows what is best for jersey when in reality he really doesn't go out to know what is really going on.

i should go to abyss?? kidland, with a dj that plays mostly old stuff....deko is like the spot and going by some of deko own patrons there no vibe there either anymore....... granted platium is probably good with touch, but not that good to drive that far...... joey's, sg, euro, circa,lana,........ pretty much done with all of them, except maybe for special events..... hype, what else is left?, name some underground clubs..... only hope is flight maybe..... we'll see