Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha - JP - Richard Grant - UPDATE

Hey guys, just though I'd let everyone in a a little info I received about 2 weeks ago. I ran into a very very VERY good source of information a little over 2 weeks ago (Hint H.O.M.E - not mentioning names). They told me that Pacha is no where near opening up, they do not even have their liquor license yet. They also will not be doing any Raffi Mercado shows there once it is open because they do not want to draw the same crowd that JP did. (Which is a little strange to me being that JP and Morillo draw the same kind of crowd) but anyway... I was also told that JP (in association with Richard Grant) is building a new club in Miami.

I just though I would let everyone know what I heard....

smile.gif

Carol

angelbabyoo5-3-ad.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J.P. and Richard Grant building a new club together in Miami? Miami just opened a few new clubs in the downtown area. Guess it gives the guidos a place to go during the WMC.

nocturnal

metropolis ..

from what I hear it is in that downtown section...so it probably is at the warhouse space or maybe something new..

J.P. and Richard Grant building a new club together in Miami? Miami just opened a few new clubs in the downtown area. Guess it gives the guidos a place to go during the WMC.

Yo what part of CT you from? I work over in Darien and was looking to catch Boris in Stamford...would you be down in maybe meeting up for a few drinks? I don't know to many people out here since I'm from Queens. I think fastfast is gonna hook up some comps for us

Yo what part of CT you from? I work over in Darien and was looking to catch Boris in Stamford...would you be down in maybe meeting up for a few drinks? I don't know to many people out here since I'm from Queens. I think fastfast is gonna hook up some comps for us

dont foget to remind me ..I am going to do what i can..........

it is not my party ....but there is always ways around that ...lol

what part of queens you from ??

YO GuyS I goT a REALLY RELIABLE SOURCE, aNd aLL oF YoU ArE WroNG!!!

PaCHa iS OpeNing neXt WeEK aNd ThE ReSiDeNtS wiLL Be a BaTtle between LoUiE DeVitO vs. ThE RiDDlER EVERY FRIDAY, anD SatUrDays WiLL bE LiL Cee.

AnD thEY woNT HaVE a LiQuor LiCense, JuST hOUse DruG DeaLers.

Now I shut all u bitches up......I speak the truth!!

Lol, no liquor but house drug dealers? LOL fucking HerB!

Anyway yes, it is a reliable source. If anyone knows people affiliated with H.O.M.E they they would know that one of the key dancers had a wedding 2 1/2 weeks ago on a saturday. They would also know what key people were at that wedding and where the after party was after the wedding (hint - in Blue Point). And.... if you happed to know all of that, then you would know exactly who told me all of this at the after party. Either way, for all you other know it all's have fun waiting outside the doors of Pacha next week, you'll be waiting there a long time...

Another thing, no one is doubting the skills of JP and yea he could have gotten as big as he is without Richard Grant (thats a no brainer). JP is the fucking man, who ever said he wasnt?

As for my pics... lol... since you are all asking for more here you go.....

~Carol

angelbabyoo5-4-ad.jpgangelbabyoo5-2-ad.jpg