Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These FUCKERS!!

cookie6

At my work are trying to block me from CP, myspace, and sicktracks...

For now I am outsmarting them...but I am expecting this to cause complications in my internet life between the hours of 8 and 5 Monday through Friday in the near future.

Anyone else have these problems??

ive had that shit blocked since day one, i mean im busy all day anyway but if i get a min when im the childrens center outpatient area and not on the floors then i would go on the internet, but im never able to get on cp cuz its blocked, i use to be able to go on aim but now thats not workin either, it does suck, so now i just bother people by email, lol, but i run out of things to say sometimes and just email stupid questions lol

At my work are trying to block me from CP, myspace, and sicktracks...

For now I am outsmarting them...but I am expecting this to cause complications in my internet life between the hours of 8 and 5 Monday through Friday in the near future.

Anyone else have these problems??

Last week IT guys were here cleaning up everyone's computer...our production and spec depts had the internet completely eliminated.

I still have my access though, because I do other things than waste time with it.

i can't imagine what i'd do at work without the internet to keep me entertained all day... it's not like i actually do any work...

i can't imagine what i'd do at work without the internet to keep me entertained all day... it's not like i actually do any work...

...i never use the internet at my current job nor care to...i actually work, talk to people, etc...it's weird...i actually wrote two letters the other day...yes, real letters...go figure....lol