Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need new club in NYC

What is the #1 thing that would ruin your clubbing experience?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is the #1 thing that would ruin your clubbing experience?

• Immature crowds
    • Lousy music
    • Expensive drinks and/or cover charge
    • all of the above

Hey, all!

My name's Kaydee, I'm brand new. I love to go clubbing with my hubby ever two weeks or so, and my favorite club is The Club Shadow in NYC. However, I'm dying to go somewhere else for a weekend, but I want to know if there are any other clubs in NYC that come close to the Shadow?

no...thank god...

Now play nice, this message board is about clubbing, and people go out clubbing sometimes to hear hiphop/rap.reggeaton. Personally i would never ruin my night that way but thats besides the point...

If you want hiphop and rap, your better off at smaller clubs until spirit starts their all rap nights on saturdays .. till then have some coctails at Sin Sin on the weekend .. always a nice spot and usually hiphop all the way

agreed. If you're looking for a big club enviroment the only place I can think of would be Spirit on saturdays...I believe DJ Clue will be there on Saturdays. Spirit is on 27th btwn 10th and 11th......otherwise like what was said by the post above me, small clubs like quo, pm, rock candy, etc.... would be your best bet.

wtf is the club shadow?

haha, my thoughts exactly...I think I've passed by that spot a bunch of times though, and thought it looked shady...

kaydee-- I have no idea what the atmosphere is like there, but Gypsy Tea and Soho 323 are lounges that play decent hip-hop

I haven't been allowed in NYC for the past 10 years. they said I was too much of a walking accident due to my obeseness. So now I just DJ at home for my Weight Watchers friends. I turn my trailer. I play mostly fluff by my personal friend Junior Vasuqez.

If you'd like to attend, email me.

Jimiphil, the fat friendly DJ

I haven't been allowed in NYC for the past 10 years. they said I was too much of a walking accident due to my obeseness. So now I just DJ at home for my Weight Watchers friends. I turn my trailer. I play mostly fluff by my personal friend Junior Vasuqez.

If you'd like to attend, email me.

Jimiphil, the fat friendly DJ

oh brother your on here starting drama too.u get around huh u rodent u.this rats been on like 2 other message boards using various nicknames including this one just to stir up drama cuz hes Bored i guess or just another Junior hater who knows who cares jigs up rodent :duel: