Stray Dogs And Cats Used As Shark Bait

HAZE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You owe me serious money.

i double that bet and tell you that the peta-terrorists put that hook on that dog for the purpose of filming it. or it is just glued there. no fisherman EVER would put the hook in such a place. i´m not even a professional fisherman (though i went fishing a few times), and i could tell you that that thing would rip out there like nothing.

but hey that sounds like a good business idea. torture some animals ("for the greater good"), get a camera on them, blame the "corperations" and ask for funds and money from people who care about animals. i might actually look into that.

i double that bet and tell you that the peta-terrorists put that hook on that dog for the purpose of filming it. or it is just glued there. no fisherman EVER would put the hook in such a place. i´m not even a professional fisherman (though i went fishing a few times), and i could tell you that that thing would rip out there like nothing.

but hey that sounds like a good business idea. torture some animals ("for the greater good"), get a camera on them, blame the "corperations" and ask for funds and money from people who care about animals. i might actually look into that.

wow.

LOL that picture is so fake...

the hook would rip off right away, not to mention it couldn´t even remotely carry the weight of the dog AND a shark

i guess in theory though it wouldn´t be a bad idea. you would have to slit the animals open though before throwing them in the water, but not so they die just so they bleed alot to attract the sharks but still can swim to give the shark a moving target

what´s the difference between feeding a shark dogs and fish? is the difference that dogs are domestic pets and fish aren´t (at least not to as many people)... totally hypocryte...

I definately agree with all of that other than the last paragraph. But what no one else seems to notice, unless I missed some posts, is that the dog does not seem to be in the least bit of pain while being handled, even when the vetrinarian or whomever he is handled and moved around his head and snout. Someone mentioned the absense of dried blood or oozing. The hooks don't have barbs on the ends (maybe I can't see it well enough though), so they would not snag a sharks mouth anyway. It doesn't look like any kind of fishing hook I've ever seen before. If the pic is real and not doctored, it could be that the dog simply got hooked by accident while rummaging through garbage or debris.

Creamed spinach. :drool:

That too. :aright:

Have you ever eaten at Sweet Tomatos? If there is one in your state, that is. They have a chocolate lava cake on their desert menu that is to die for, the very best taste that I've ever tasted. And when eating Boston Market's sweet potatoes, there was a familiar taste and it was the same sugary sweetness in the chocolate lava cake that I recognized in the sweet potatoes.

Goddamn, I'm craving a trip to Boston Market now, for at least just their side dishes! :laugh: