Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blank & Jones @ Metropolis

Bling

ok u all know i mostly like deep house now but u know what ...blank and jones is the reason i still listen to trance . what a monster set.

it was banging but not too hard. it was replete with vocals. it was just sick. old trance tracks (esp the older pvd stuff which i love)

i have to thank ardis, bruno and dj nikolas (great to meet.. gracias por todo) for being so cool as always.

metropolis was so much better last nite than opening nite.

every room was slammed though not annoyingly so.

azucar was off the chain they had a live venezuelan concert in there and the ladies were off the hook... gorgeous.. some telemundo couple (spanish version of bachlorette were there)... got pics.....

so awesome to see lots of u i havent seen in ages

lextecy and tranzwhore omg so good to see u guys been over a yr at least.

lextecy bustin out with some lights and goin to school on the side platform

maribel and doug, tonie and jacky, everyone came out to support.

george alvarado beforehand had some good tunes but i didnt feel it too much. but once blank and jones came on.....

blank and jones are soooo damn cool i was in the booth thanks to ardis takin pics for my review.. they let me bring in natalia and melly mel(2 TA's) they played mel's request then they came down and took pics with the remaining TA's (where did the rest of u go damn wanted a huge group pic)

they gave out shirts and signed em too

oh btw metropolis was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy with their sickkkkkkkk performance and want them back ASAP woot!!!!

bring ittttttttttttttttt....... after hearing this i def got my trance fix. great energy sick tunes.....

PS THE DJ IN AMAZONIA WAS REALLY GOOD

I WAS SHOCKED THEY PLAYED MICHELLE WEEKS' BE THANKFUL AT METROPOLIS......

SO FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!

lots of pics like i said 63 and 6 videos cant post all of it so those that want the videos aim me ck my profile for aim name...... videos from inside booth. mind u my first time using this camera video function .... but one of them came out sweet with the lights!!!

since cp has a limit last i cked on pics they are on cooljunkie and tranceaddict.com (miami board)

65 pics and 6 videos in booth later.......

ok u all know i mostly like deep house now but u know what ...blank and jones is the reason i still listen to trance . what a monster set. none of that IMO mindless stuff PVD plays at space

it was banging but not too hard. it was replete with vocals. it was just sick. old trance tracks (esp the older pvd stuff which i love)

i have to thank ardis, bruno and dj nikolas (great to meet.. gracias por todo) for being so cool as always.

metropolis was so much better last nite than opening nite.

every room was slammed though not annoyingly so.

azucar was off the chain they had a live venezuelan concert in there and the ladies were off the hook... gorgeous.. some telemundo couple (spanish version of bachlorette were there)... got pics.....

so awesome to see lots of u i havent seen in ages

lextecy and tranzwhore omg so good to see u guys been over a yr at least.

lextecy bustin out with some lights and goin to school on the side platform

maribel and doug, tonie and jacky, everyone came out to support.

george alvarado beforehand had some good tunes but i didnt feel it too much. but once blank and jones came on.....

blank and jones are soooo damn cool i was in the booth thanks to ardis takin pics for my review.. they let me bring in natalia and melly mel(2 TA's) they played mel's request then they came down and took pics with the remaining TA's (where did the rest of u go damn wanted a huge group pic)

they gave out shirts and signed em too

oh btw metropolis was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy with their sickkkkkkkk performance and want them back ASAP woot!!!!

bring ittttttttttttttttt....... after hearing this i def got my trance fix. great energy sick tunes.....

PS THE DJ IN AMAZONIA WAS REALLY GOOD

I WAS SHOCKED THEY PLAYED MICHELLE WEEKS' BE THANKFUL AT METROPOLIS......

SO FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!

lots of pics like i said 63 and 6 videos cant post all of it so those that want the videos aim me ck my profile for aim name...... videos from inside booth. mind u my first time using this camera video function .... but one of them came out sweet with the lights!!!

so where are the pictures?

to start off, i was shocked at the lines to get in but since we had a reservation - they girls at the front were great about getting our very large group in w/o a problem. then they need to make the tables / VIP areas a little better organized but our hostess, Nancy, was awesome. she really took care of us. next MAJOR issue, the dumbass drummer. he would not stop. 86 that dork. B&J did awesome. spent alot time on the d-floor and not was nice to have a lil elbow room to dance with my honey - whose bday it was. happy bday baby! i know you had a great time. another major issue was the ladies bathroom. Disgusting. The toilets wouldn't flush so that meanth that all the tp, doo doo, tampons NASTY. but otherwise, the club has a really good vibe. also, we'd like extend a specail thanks to everyone who attende both the club with us and then the after party. Thanks again to GroovEric, Relik and Mr. Miami - GRAET sets to them

to start off, i was shocked at the lines to get in but since we had a reservation - they girls at the front were great about getting our very large group in w/o a problem. then they need to make the tables / VIP areas a little better organized but our hostess, Nancy, was awesome. she really took care of us. next MAJOR issue, the dumbass drummer. he would not stop. 86 that dork. B&J did awesome. spent alot time on the d-floor and not was nice to have a lil elbow room to dance with my honey - whose bday it was. happy bday baby! i know you had a great time. another major issue was the ladies bathroom. Disgusting. The toilets wouldn't flush so that meanth that all the tp, doo doo, tampons NASTY. but otherwise, the club has a really good vibe. also, we'd like extend a specail thanks to everyone who attende both the club with us and then the after party. Thanks again to GroovEric, Relik and Mr. Miami - GRAET sets to them

well what can i say. What a better way to check out the new club than with the TA's & CP familia (Eddie (lLextcy)/ Tw/ Grooveeric/ Leo/ Natalia/ MrMiami/ Felicia & the the rest of you guys. Had a blast hanging with you guys & thanks for giving my friend Callie a warm welcome to the group. Lextcy (eddie)& TW thanks for all the hospiatlity both @ the club & @ the after party.

Metropolis has a lot of choices in music which is what MIAMI needed. Even though i didn't check out the other rooms the vibe in this place is incredible. The only thing BAD about this place is the bathroom situation. At one point it felt like i was at football game @ Dolphing Stadium of how packed it was. Anyways, I will def be checking out this place more frequently with all the Trance acts coming in the near future.

Thanks again LEX & TW for everything. We shall see you guys on the 22nd & we shall see you for COSMIC GATE!!!!!

• 1 year later...