Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody here ever...

You sounds like the stupid one to me, in my opinion, your most valuable lessons are usually learned through your own experiences and past mistakes, Jackass!

can I ask you a serious question for a minute?...

I'm just curious as to the dialect between you and this man when he pulled up to the hotel...what was said? Did you tell him you're not going into a hotel with him? Did he drive you right home? And how and when did you quit after that?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some advice, don't bang a decent looking chick you work with in your car, in the parking lot outside of the place where you're company is having it's annual X-Mas party. Someone is gonna see it and talk about it on Monday.

OHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! I never thought of that, Great! no wonder everyone looked at me funny

You sounds like the stupid one to me, in my opinion, your most valuable lessons are usually learned through your own experiences and past mistakes, Jackass!

...i "sounds" like the stupid one...lmfao...and as much as i agree that empirical knowledge is the best type of knowledge, there are things in life you just know without experiencing them...when you go against that, it is an act of stupidity and has nothing to do with age...

ps: i've done and continue to do stupid things all the time - the difference here is that i do not put the blame on age - i just admit that on occasion, i'm a dumb-ass.

pps: are you hot? post a fuckin pic already!

hook up with one of your co-workers? how close did you guys work with each other? how far did it go and what was the final outcome?

if you haven't do you think you ever would if the opportunity presented itself?

Someone worked with in general (but not in the same office) - sure.