Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Tables, HOLY SHIT!

Yes.

3 people x 100 = $300.00

The cheapest bottle (vodka) is $250.00 You will have to come up with spending $50.00 more which can be done by buying redbull, cranberry juice is included, ice is included.

20% tax IS NOT included.

Mezannine is NORMALLY 2 bottles minimum, but if you keep making reservations "YOURSELF" not the Promoter and keep building your friendship with Michel Metta or any other Crobar Mgmt They will honor 1 bottle per TABLE, 2nd Floor.

Is $100 per person not $150. Someone is Pocketting $50.00.

ASK AROUND, NOT ON THE STREET, NOT AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, DEF NOT PROMOTERS, ASK CROBAR MANAGMENT.

like I said ...it may be $100 on normal nights.....

but it is $125 on boris nights..

noone is pocketing anything, cause how can you

your taken to your table and then you pay a waitress ?

nooone pays a promoter or anything remotely to that effect

thats cool if this micheal hooks you up with 1 bottles min, but def has to be on a dead night, or a friday where bottle sales are not high.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP, is ANY GIVEN NIGHT OF THE WEEK

ANY GIVEN DJ IN THE WORLD.

Tiesto

Calderone

Boris from Krooklyn

Roger SAnchez

Carl Cox

Armin

Lawler

THURSDAYS

FRIDAYS

SATURDAYS

SUNDAYS

is always $100 per person, NOT $115, $125, $135, $140, $145 or $150

Is ALWAYS $100 per person regardless of the DJ.

Call MGMT directly YOURSELF.

i wokr there, trust me I know, i cant speak for any other nights...

just BORIS ...and it is $125 a person

call yourself 212-629-9000 ask for anyone who handles bottles

heres a question... How about birthdays? Dont they hook you up? Mines coming this weekend and i know it doesnt work for saturday but it would work for friday.

they do a special promotion for birthdays i believe...

like 10 comps or some shit for birhtday people.

they usually send you a card in the mail,

ask your local promoter for info ....lol

I have heard that Fastfast steals booze outta the bottles and refils them with water or G depending on his mood

lol ...no g for me

but I def pour the vodka from the bottles into water bottles at 4am when they come around and snatch them shits with quickness

they do a special promotion for birthdays i believe...

like 10 comps or some shit for birhtday people.

they usually send you a card in the mail,

ask your local promoter for info ....lol

yea i got that much from crobar.com but was wondering how the table costs work..

My sugggestion is NOT to call Kelly as JP suggested.

Next time you go to crobar, ask for the MANAGER of crobar and get his number.

DO NOT CALL Kelly or any other Host, Bartender, Waitress or Attendant.

Do not call the General Number.

Believe me, Boris nights are $100 per Person and someone is pocketting $25, it could be the Person taking your reservation or even attending you at YOUR table just like on Restaurant.

Another thing that is happening is that by charging your $125 the venue is making more money and person that is making the reservation is LOOKING great with Mgmt because they got to charge you $25 more dollars instead of the Regular price which is $100.

Ask the Manager HIMself next time you go to CROBAR. Do not call the general number or even Kelly.

My sugggestion is NOT to call Kelly as JP suggested.

Next time you go to crobar, ask for the MANAGER of crobar and get his number.

DO NOT CALL Kelly or any other Host, Bartender, Waitress or Attendant.

Do not call the General Number.

Believe me, Boris nights are $100 per Person and someone is pocketting $25, it could be the Person taking your reservation or even attending you at YOUR table just like on Restaurant.

Another thing that is happening is that by charging your $125 the venue is making more money and person that is making the reservation is LOOKING great with Mgmt because they got to charge you $25 more dollars instead of the Regular price which is $100.

Ask the Manager HIMself next time you go to CROBAR. Do not call the general number or even Kelly.

hmmmm interesting theory.

i def am going to look into what you accusing ..cause that is shady if true

i am good friends with Steve ....does he pass your conspiracy theory of people we can ask ???

lol j/k

and yo ..I am by all means not lying here, or accusing you of the same, this is what I was told from day one and was led to believe....and even paid myself when getting bottles one night .....so i am as curious about this as the next man

lol ...no g for me

but I def pour the vodka from the bottles into water bottles at 4am when they come around and snatch them shits with quickness

i applaude your quick thinking and desire to remain as intoxicated as possible .... i will make sure to keep an empty bottle as handy as possible from now on.

Aren't table services ruining nightclubs as we know it? Going to a club is expensive enough. Sometimes when I go out to hear a big-name DJ (which is very rare nowadays), I really ask myself "why"? I mean, loads of poeple shoving and bumping you, getting treated like cattle by security, sometimes paying $40 and up just to bump the line, parking, tolls, etc., etc.

Going to a small club or intimate lounge is so much better. Usually it's free to get in, yes drink prices are going to be expensive but just remember, you probably didn't pay a cover charge. The music might be hit or miss but if it's in NY, some of it's bound to be good. You'll also get treated like royalty if you and your friends do decide to get bottle service at a lounge. Finally, it makes a lot more sense to get a table at a small space vs. a big space because larger venues just seem ridiculous with people just sitting around.

Get up and dance I said!!!

Aren't table services ruining nightclubs as we know it? Going to a club is expensive enough. Sometimes when I go out to hear a big-name DJ (which is very rare nowadays), I really ask myself "why"? I mean, loads of poeple shoving and bumping you, getting treated like cattle by security, sometimes paying $40 and up just to bump the line, parking, tolls, etc., etc.

Going to a small club or intimate lounge is so much better. Usually it's free to get in, yes drink prices are going to be expensive but just remember, you probably didn't pay a cover charge. The music might be hit or miss but if it's in NY, some of it's bound to be good. You'll also get treated like royalty if you and your friends do decide to get bottle service at a lounge. Finally, it makes a lot more sense to get a table at a small space vs. a big space because larger venues just seem ridiculous with people just sitting around.

Get up and dance I said!!!

$150 bucks for a large amount of alcohol that's gonna make you pass out at 5am, sit like an ass at a table upstairs, and wake up the day after with the worse headache ... yeah great times. I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned, things were much more fun when E was around like crazy ;) --and that $25 wasn't too bad either. I don't do anything anyway, but alcohol is why I never show up before 8am to those "big nights" at Crobar (DT, VC), most of the annoying/violent drunkheads are usually gone by then.

$150 bucks for a large amount of alcohol that's gonna make you pass out at 5am, sit like an ass at a table upstairs, and wake up the day after with the worse headache ... yeah great times. I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned, things were much more fun when E was around like crazy ;) --and that $25 wasn't too bad either. I don't do anything anyway, but alcohol is why I never show up before 8am to those "big nights" at Crobar (DT, VC), most of the annoying/violent drunkheads are usually gone by then.

yea wish they had big bottles of water

:clap2: