Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I The Youngest Clubber On This Board??

to all you newbies and youngies well your really not that young...17 isn't young. in my opinion that is...don't listen to the other peoples mockery....but hey if you need a daddy figure you got one...just come to me for fatherly love and advice...and i mean that without perversion on my mind...

HAHAHAHAHA! I just realized how many of you are actually closer in age to my son, he's 12, than you are to me, I'm 29.

THAT is some funny shit!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

I started clubbing when I was 15. You guys are probably wondering how I get in to all these clubs!?

Nope, i don't have a fake ID....I use my sister's ID. We look a lot alike (and I also look much older than my age...easily 20/21) My first clubbing experience was awesome. But now it seems I'm getting kinda bored of those big commercial clubs. Lately, i've been wanting to lounge out more. Is it because I started really young??

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

Originally posted by pnazarian:

I started clubbing when I was 15. You guys are probably wondering how I get in to all these clubs!?

Nope, i don't have a fake ID....I use my sister's ID. We look a lot alike (and I also look much older than my age...easily 20/21) My first clubbing experience was awesome. But now it seems I'm getting kinda bored of those big commercial clubs. Lately, i've been wanting to lounge out more. Is it because I started really young??

since ya dont read pms, ill post. What clubs did you do, what nights, what music you like. If ya like help, we need information.......**grins**

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

whoops!! sorry bout that.

ok let's see...Clubs I've been to: Speeed (a while back though).... SF..Exit..Limelight..Tunnel

Lounges: Au Bar..Etoile..Magnum(aka 357) I'm planning on going to Spa soon.

kind of music I like: Everything but Country!

my favorites though are techno and hip hop

So...how can you help me now?

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

whoops!! sorry bout that.

ok let's see...Clubs I've been to: Speeed (a while back though).... SF..Exit..Limelight..Tunnel

Lounges: Au Bar..Etoile..Magnum(aka 357) I'm planning on going to Spa soon.

kind of music I like: Everything but Country!

my favorites though are techno and hip hop

So...how can you help me now?

Clubwise, if you havent been to Twilo on a good night, you havent experienced the "vibe"

SF and Exit have their moments but if you are about the music, you will understand the difference on the right now. Its easy to get annoyed at the larger clubs, like Exit, for example because of some of the "elements" there.

You might need to go somewhere you wont be hit on every 5 seconds wink.gif

Lounges, Leopard Lounge is always a good bet depending whats up, Cream is good (They have hip hop in one room) and there are many others. Ive found that the "vibe" is really what makes or breaks things.

Experiencing clubs or lounges with the right people and the right vibe can change you entire perspective on things. Sometimes you just need an epiphany to realize it.

I do not know what type of people you hang with and what they act like but I do know, its all in the crowd

Hope this helps.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Mrylin, you are so wise in your advise. I think that the people that you are with are a huge influence and the vibe that you get really makes or breaks the night. I am new to NYC and I havent really found my spot that I love yet, but hopefully I'll find some fellow clubbers and find the right place with great music. cwm32.gif

I'm 17 too babe!! I got to go clubbing in NYC this fall (fake ID) and I loved it... twilotwilotwilo! I live in Seattle though, and since there are no good clubs here I've been doing the rave scene recently. I don't know if you've been to many raves, but I'm sure you have awesome ones in New York. They can be cool because there's always a place to chill and people to chill with when you don't feel like dancing - more often then not I can't find anywhere to sit down in the big clubs. Plus you don't see as many of those creepy old guys who try to grope you. :P I can't wait to start going to clubs a lot when I move to New York, but I'll outgrow raves long before I get too old for clubbing, so I guess I should have fun with the candy kids while I can! smile.gif

PM me, it'd be fun to talk to someone my age from the board.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Myrlin.....

Thanx babes, for your words of wisdom. I gotta admit, u really know what you are talking about.

Ciao

**grin**

Que linda la chiquita

Now if I could teach you to use pms...hehe.

Dern youngins! (Can i get handcuffed for talking to someone so young? LOL)

cwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif