Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Greece!

drdoom

CROATIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

A red card for the common dirty tackle is sufficient for punishment. But the Kovac brothers should be brought in front of a war tribunal and charged for crimes against humanity considering the shit they get away with.

France has gone a long way down hill since 98-00.

mostly because they are an aging team.. and the National squad hasnt been able to find any replacements.. or should I say.. nobody in that country has been able to step up to the plate and play at a consistent level to be able to replace people like Zidane, Henry, Dechamps, Petit

what are you gonna say? latvias the best?

No, not Latvia, how about Brazil? Brazil won the World Cup, and if I'm not mistaken, the world includes Europe.

keep eating dumplings bro

After you fucking choke on a soulvaki. BTW, continue to be proud of your Greek heritage - you're probably Attaturk's grandson.

No, not Latvia, how about Brazil? Brazil won the World Cup, and if I'm not mistaken, the world includes Europe.

After you fucking choke on a soulvaki. BTW, continue to be proud of your Greek heritage - you're probably Attaturk's grandson.

sure....better than nibbling on boiled bread and stuffed cabbage every day

funny, but now I realize why you people smell like cabbage

Pierre Wome represented Inter alright - missed a penalty and was forced out of the country for his own safety.

where the hell was etoo? fucking pussy had his head up his ass and didn't take it himself - he's camerun's best player hands down.

where the hell was etoo? fucking pussy had his head up his ass and didn't take it himself - he's camerun's best player hands down.

Supposedly, Eto'o was going to take it, but Wome got in a physical (pushing) confrontation with him, declaring Eto'o takes too many penalities and that he should share the honor. How that backfired.