Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler or Kleinenberg?

ill be listening to lawler. his Lights Out Vol 3 is nasty. been listening to it nonstop all week. hes never let me down every time i saw him, whether it be nyc or ibiza.

although Sander is bringing Skylark with him, id have to say Lawler because its his LIGHTS OUT 3 TOUR. They are having twisted decor, lighting, visuals, and well the music speaks for itself. Sander will be back in November and in December and in January for that matter.

def hit chus and ceballos at cielo thursday

lawler friday

cant beat that combo

i got my tix for friday nite but cant find anyone who will go out thurs nite cuz n o one else can take off work. i got a 5 day vacation and im ready to hit up the thurs chus & ceballos then friday lawler, then sat nite my boy DJ Kelee with Carl Cox in philly. i really need to find someone to go out with thurs nite to make my wknd complete

If you go to Lawler, be prepared for the fact that he will probably start spinning around 2:00 a.m. and will probably stop playing by 6...that is what he did before at Spirit in June but his set was amazing...Sander is also amazing and i think he will play until 8 or 9 a.m, but unlike Lawler, Sander has a residency here so you can always catch him again sometime in November and December.

I'll be the odd one here and say that you should see go and see Sander. Sure, he is a resident at Crobar and does spin there fairly often, but there is a good reason for that. He's one of the best DJs out there. I've seen him many times, and I've never been disappointed. Expect to hear funky, progressive house until the early morning. Oh, and did I mention that Nic Fanciulli (Skylark) is gonna be spinning as well? Another awesome (and underrated) talent. Can't wait for this!!!

Lawler opened up his last set @ spirit with this track that had so much bass, it nearly shook my drink off the speaker ... wish i could get an ID on that track. Oh yeah, go to lawler ..

That track was insane....try and get Danny Tenaglia - tribal sessions..has the same vocals "im your dj and im gonna take u on a tour of the 12 inch" but lawlers edit was much crazier cevin fisher was rockin out to lawler at spirit that was a good night elevated do you remember" do u want my...dirty freak" that was a jam hope lawler doesn't stay techy all night although he will do his thing either way

you right Sander has a residency here, so i will go to Lawler's party. the reason i asked is because i didn't really feel Lawler's set last time in June. His set at Roxy almost a year ago was much better. thanks for your opinions though.

Lawler is sick wit it.. he can fuck with your head...i think sander's kindda predictable if you asked me..

Yeah, Sander is predictable....you always know that he's gonna bring it. Too bad he gets overlooked cause he's here a lot. All good. More room for me to dance!