Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horrible Hawtin

First of all, I want to thank everyone who made Friday night possible. It was one of the best nights of my life. Lee was on point the entire set. I didn't stop dancing the whole time. Amazing experience.

Richie was playing a little minimalist, true, but overall as an experimental set goes, he was completely amazing. I had tears streaming down my face as he kept teasing me and prodding me as I begged and pleaded with him to turn it up a notch. Just when I thought I couldn't take the anticipation any more, he started ripping the table apart. Sick, sick set and great vibe. I must have lost two pounds dancing my ass off LOL.

Overall, I give the night a 9/10. Everything was perfect. The driving beats were nasty and very enjoyable, almost like a musical journey.

Can't wait for next time!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who r u to call any1 garbage?? u heard richie once and he's garbage...get the fuck out of here...with ur limited ass nyc clubbing exposure

wow man you travel :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

arg... i guess all you have to do is see a dj outside of the US and then you automatically become a connoisseur like ghost..

wow man you travel :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

arg... i guess all you have to do is see a dj outside of the US and then you automatically become a connoisseur like ghost..

the point is not that i travel (and ive seen richie in 3 diff countries..and over 20 times in nyc)...the point is that if ur pigeonholed in the NYC club scene ur whole fucking life..u dont know shit but the NYC club scene...

ur a perfect (pathetic if u may..interchangable term here) example..u duno shit about SHIT

for him to come out and call richie GARBAGE is fucking ridiculous....thats like me calling ur spaghetti string tank tops lycra when they're actually cotton..i would be wrong..cause i duno any better

the point is not that i travel (and ive seen richie in 3 diff countries..and over 20 times in nyc)...the point is that if ur pigeonholed in the NYC club scene ur whole fucking life..u dont know shit but the NYC club scene...

ur a perfect (pathetic if u may..interchangable term here) example..u duno shit about SHIT

for him to come out and call richie GARBAGE is fucking ridiculous....thats like me calling ur spaghetti string tank tops lycra when they're actually cotton..i would be wrong..cause i duno any better

what do you expect dude.. silverbull isnt a fan of hawtin so of course argdiesel wont be either

im not about to turn this into a who's traveled more contest.. nor am i about to defend the spaghetti straps to someone with the pic in your sig... while i understand where you are coming from in that you saw hawtin a lot i dont understand why you have to be such an arrogant prick because you were lucky enough to travel while others weren't s lucky as yourself.. (myself not included).

im not about to turn this into a who's traveled more contest.. nor am i about to defend the spaghetti straps to someone with the pic in your sig... while i understand where you are coming from in that you saw hawtin a lot i dont understand why you have to be such an arrogant prick because you were lucky enough to travel while others weren't s lucky as yourself.. (myself not included).

hes not being the arrogant prick in this case..

calling a DJ "GARBAGE" is a much more arrogant thing to do..

ghhost wasnt being arrogant at all..and it has nothing to do with how much he has traveled but more with the lack of exposure of some people on this board.. you cant really knock something if you havent been exposed to it as in argdiesel's case..i never tried curry but you dont see much saying it sucks..

stop instigating and trying to stir up drama..

you need to grow up young man

if u want me to really be an arrogant prick then i will be

ive seen richie well over 20 times in my life..i know richie's style....ive actually bullshitted with the man back home for half an hour before his set....ive sat thru some shitty sets (when sven vath blew him away @ vinyl) and some amazing sets..(boo6...entrance...etc...)...so if i come off as arrogant..deal with it...cause i do know more about the topic @ hand than arg or u ...and him calling richie garbage is a slap in the face to people who've been there with richie for the long haul..

i dont always enjoy the minimal he plays either...but thats what richie is...he's always switching it up

Guest onisakura
and him calling richie garbage is a slap in the face to people who've been there with richie for the long haul..

And new fans that really enjoyed his set as well...

I read all the responses and everyone was going off about Lee..he was OK. To the peeps that liked Lee did you happen to hear Liebing a few weeks ago...NOW THAT WAS TECHNO..hope to have him back soon. I've heard Hawtin play like that too..the last time I saw him at arc..he certainly had technique and style....I'm not giving up..