Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Cd Serato wana be DJ's.STOP..

Its on the #1 DJ's on the planet,will be spinning live and direct from the dance floor tonight @ tabu ultra lounge.

Come see the only real Funk & Soul old school night spot in Vegas.

DJ's are starting to shake in there boots, all you CD serato computer wana be DJ's, you are being exposed.

the public is learning about you cheating them, and not playing live.

STOP CHEATING THE PUBLIC.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

SLIDE_Zoo_copy.jpg]

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you show up at your gig in a Model T also? Much respect for what you do but dont put down people who embrace technology...you still have to know how to mix and scratch to use Serrato
Sure but the dj has become lazy,and were is the talent?

If a dj if programs everything? were is the skill?

You have to say that a brother switching wax back and forth and mixing his own mixes make him a real turntableist.

a serato dj just stands ther click a button and that it.

Its great if your in the back of a club and nobody see's you.

but when on the dance floor set up in front of your crowd you have to rock it correctly.

Im sorry that serato is bull shit.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew.

www.concretemasters.net

Are you saying noone from jersey travells to Vegas.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

www.concretemasters.net

not 2nite. i dont need to know wut party ur throwing 3 hours away. and y do u feel the need to insult other ppl to promote ur party? id stay away from ur party based solely on ur shitty attitude. ull never get anywhere putting other ppl down. one day ur gonna wanna throw a party somewhere else and ur gonna get rejected cuz the guy who makes the decision uses serato and was insulted by ur comments. hows that gonna feel?

not 2nite. i dont need to know wut party ur throwing 3 hours away. and y do u feel the need to insult other ppl to promote ur party? id stay away from ur party based solely on ur shitty attitude. ull never get anywhere putting other ppl down. one day ur gonna wanna throw a party somewhere else and ur gonna get rejected cuz the guy who makes the decision uses serato and was insulted by ur comments. hows that gonna feel?
Who cares what you think.

my posts are for the real not the fakes.

some people from jersey have lap tops with them when they travelle,

and they check on line when there out of town.

Please dont come to my party's.

I only want people that are interested in a cultural DJ experiance.

Dj's That use Cd palyers & Serato are wack........and are being responsible for killing the art of turntableizm

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

www.concretemasters.net

You are clueless, there is no programming in serato. It is the same as vinyl except your record crate is digital, nothing else. Most real djs still buy all their vinyl and transfer it to the computer, you just are uneducated about the technology. Hate what u dont know.
so that means that know a dj doesnt need to grab the record and put it on the turntable on time so he could make his cut mix or scratch,you just sit down and click a botton.

Thats great so much skill and in that..

Whats your come back?

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

www.concretemasters.net

do you show up at your gig in a Model T also? Much respect for what you do but dont put down people who embrace technology...you still have to know how to mix and scratch to use Serrato

Oh yeah bitch, I was mixing 8-track tapes back when you was just an itch in yo fathers pants home-boy. I was so coo, I once hooked up two juke boxes to a mixer at a local bar and flip flop that shit so many times the world spun backwards like dat superman movie shit! Word to da rock-a-fella.

what up Feelgood!

id wouldnt be lazy neither if i had sleps like you carry my crates....

funny how so many big djs use serato.. maybe u should research ur posts... dj AM, Dj Atrak, dj jazzy jeff all use it...get with the program

Add DJ Riz to that list.

Oh yeah bitch, I was mixing 8-track tapes back when you was just an itch in yo fathers pants home-boy. I was so coo, I once hooked up two juke boxes to a mixer at a local bar and flip flop that shit so many times the world spun backwards like dat superman movie shit! Word to da rock-a-fella.

what up Feelgood!

all i got to say is www.concretemasters.net

what are you a clown 2 juke boxes what's that suppose to mean.

Im 42 years old, everything you do in hip hop has to do with what we created posser.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Shut up your a retard.

Mr freeze

Rock Steday Crew

funny thing is we have met b4...if this is the real mr freeze and i would never suspect that you would be ignorant and comment like this...first off there are tons of other djs that have rocked with zulu and RS your crew....that are much better then ur boy....not disrespect to him @ all never heard of him and thats cool...but come on man....ur telling me that x-men and all are not as good as ur boy...and they use straight up vinyl and 8 turntable and 4 mixers....

Who cares what you think.

my posts are for the real not the fakes.

some people from jersey have lap tops with them when they travelle,

and they check on line when there out of town.

Please dont come to my party's.

I only want people that are interested in a cultural DJ experiance.

Dj's That use Cd palyers & Serato are wack........and are being responsible for killing the art of turntableizm

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

www.concretemasters.net

god you are Really desperate if you are promoting to the .000000000000000001 % of the travelling people in vegas with laptops

its more like you are a fucking retard ........

btw i got some close peeps in Vegas who told me you BLOW ....

Its on the #1 DJ's on the planet,will be spinning live and direct from the dance floor tonight @ tabu ultra lounge.

DJ's are starting to shake in there boots, all you CD serato computer wana be DJ's, you are being exposed.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

SLIDE_Zoo_copy.jpg]

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

SLIDE_Zoo_copy.jpg]

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

It wouldn't be me if I didn't add my .02

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading your post for a few weeks now, and if you aren't the most ignorant FUCK to ever walk the face of the earth I don' know who is........

First and foremost: WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A PARTY IN VEGAS, WE LIVE IN JERSEY DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Second: Don't come on here insulting other DJ's trying to make your DJ's seem like GOD when nobody has heard of them. If they were the #1 DJ in the world, then we would have all heard of them, weither we like their style of music or not.

Third & Final: STOP USING CLUBPLANET!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYNORE...........................