Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aim/yahoo

stymie

i honestly doubt u grew up around the shit i did...because i have a good job..and happen to be white doesnt mean anything...i can go as far as saying i have a good job and im not a degenerate because i grew up with the people that i did..and i saw what i DIDNT want to do...

thats cool and everything i just dont see why you still speak like that..

believe me when i say ive seen more.. even though i went to catholic school my whole life ive hung with the lowest of the low and have been exposed to real "gangsta" situations constantly..i had a lot of friends from qb

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool and everything i just dont see why you still speak like that..

believe me when i say ive seen more.. even though i went to catholic school my whole life ive hung with the lowest of the low and have been exposed to real "gangsta" situations constantly..i had a lot of friends from qb

i just told mike u were gona mention either ravenswood or QB...all astoria kids cop out on that ...where'd u meet the QB kids? @ MolloY? i doubt it..all the QB kids played ball..and u were in honors classes....and i know u didnt chill with them around astoria...cause we all know how "caucasian" astoria folk react to non-caucasian

so no..negative

than again he did look pretty hard core with his little bandanas and I'm sure telling people he was in all honor classes as Archbiship Molloy H.S. got him mad street cred :laugh:

what does being in honor classes have anything to do with who i associated with outside of school..

i just told mike u were gona mention either ravenswood or QB...all astoria kids cop out on that ...where'd u meet the QB kids? @ MolloY? i doubt it..all the QB kids played ball..and u were in honors classes....and i know u didnt chill with them around astoria...cause we all know how "caucasian" astoria folk react to non-caucasian

so no..negative

cop out?? dude im from astoria.. i grew up in astoria.. molloy was like a getaway for me.. i think i speak to like 1 person from molloy other than nmn.. most of my closest friends i have known for over 15 years and didnt even go to high school.... so dont bring molloy into this.. like i said ive been exposed to a lot and knew a lot of people from qb..i used to chill around there a lot..and dont even speak about ravenswood like they are hardcore projects.. ravenswood is like the suburbs compared to qb..

regardless if you think i have more street cred than you or not.. bottom line is you know i have at the very least some street cred.. and my point is that dont see me going around talking like i am still in that environment.

cop out?? dude im from astoria.. i grew up in astoria.. molloy was like a getaway for me.. i think i speak to like 1 person from molloy other than nmn.. most of my closest friends i have known for over 15 years and didnt even go to high school.... so dont bring molloy into this.. like i said ive been exposed to a lot and knew a lot of people from qb..i used to chill around there a lot..and dont even speak about ravenswood like they are hardcore projects.. ravenswood is like the suburbs compared to qb..

regardless if you think i have more street cred than you or not.. bottom line is you know i have at the very least some street cred.. and my point is that dont see me going around talking like i am still in that environment.

so ur suggesting i fake the funk..and pretend im fron greenwich connecticut?

so ur suggesting i fake the funk..and pretend im fron greenwich connecticut?

im not saying that at all..

i just dont understand why you still speak like you are in the street environment..when to my best knowledge you really arent..

but you can do whatever you want..

my original post was a goof on you.. didnt really mean to get into this drawn out debate..

im not saying that at all..

i just dont understand why you still speak like you are in the street environment..when to my best knowledge you really arent..

but you can do whatever you want..

my original post was a goof on you.. didnt really mean to get into this drawn out debate..

i still live in the same neighborhood..i still chill with the same people....am i not allowed to hang w/them cause i have a job?

no idea what qb means

help me out here, i need to elevate my cred level

qb = queens bridge projects .. 21st street baby ... shit gets thuggish out there fo'sho son. thats why i doubt the claims of some people sayin they chilled up in there, with the pussy bitch attitudes they have on a message board ..

btw way here is a satellite image of the qb, as you can see they are quite big ..

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.755003,-73.944876&spn=0.004910,0.010406&t=k&hl=en