aim/yahoo

stymie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really..

only thing that annoys me about you is your constant wigger accent and need to portray yourself as "from the ghetto" when in fact you work as an accountant at a big time accounting firm

wait so ur saying i dont act accordingly with respect to my race??

so ...if im right here..ur implying that only black people can speak ebonics and live in the ghetto...

cool...just checking

werd!

I'm not from the ghetto but I grew up in Queens and talk "black" occasionally not to try and be cool but that's just the way I was brought up...so what does my race or where I work have to do with anything?

Or are you going to say that maybe I should act my age and start speaking more professional?

wait so ur saying i dont act accordingly with respect to my race??

so ...if im right here..ur implying that only black people can speak ebonics and live in the ghetto...

cool...just checking

never said anything about race..

just your situation.. you have a good job, live in a nice neighborhood, and associate with for the most part "well-articulated" people.. no need to talk like you sling crack on the block..

dont say its habit either..

in my "ghetto" phase..ive been exposed to a lot.. ill even venture furth and say i was more down with the hood than either of you.. but you dont see me speak like a degenerate anymore

never said anything about race..

just your situation.. you have a good job, live in a nice neighborhood, and associate with for the most part "well-articulated" people.. no need to talk like you sling crack on the block..

dont say its habit either..

in my "ghetto" phase..ive been exposed to a lot.. ill even venture furth and say i was more down with the hood than either of you.. but you dont see me speak like a degenerate anymore

I grew up in a wealthy white neighborhood, and used to talk/dress/act a certain way, not because i was trying to be someone i wasn't, it was what i was comfortable doing.. and the fact that i went to college in the ghetto might have played a part in it...

with what you're trying to say, it's like anyone who lives in the ghetto should be ignorant and uneducated to fit the mold of that society...

I grew up in a wealthy white neighborhood, and used to talk/dress/act a certain way, not because i was trying to be someone i wasn't, it was what i was comfortable doing.. and the fact that i went to college in the ghetto might have played a part in it...

with what you're trying to say, it's like anyone who lives in the ghetto should be ignorant and uneducated to fit the mold of that society...

I never said that anyone who lives in the ghetto was ignorant or uneducated.. if you notice I stated the term "from the ghetto" in quotes..meaning that most people that speak like that like to emphasize they are indeed from the ghetto..its sort of a mentality

i honestly doubt u grew up around the shit i did...because i have a good job..and happen to be white doesnt mean anything...i can go as far as saying i have a good job and im not a degenerate because i grew up with the people that i did..and i saw what i DIDNT want to do...

I never said that anyone who lives in the ghetto was ignorant or uneducated.. if you notice I stated the term "from the ghetto" in quotes..meaning that most people that speak like that like to emphasize they are indeed from the ghetto..its sort of a mentality

ur implying it...so technically..ur saying it