Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diva Lounge - any hookups - Saturday

I'm throwing a bachelorette party for my sister on Saturday, and one of the stops we are thinking of making is at Diva Lounge in Montclair.

Does anyone have any hookups so we can get some perks/free admission/love? It would be most appreciated by my group of 20 fun ladies.

Many thanks!

I'm throwing a bachelorette party for my sister on Saturday, and one of the stops we are thinking of making is at Diva Lounge in Montclair.

Does anyone have any hookups so we can get some perks/free admission/love? It would be most appreciated by my group of 20 fun ladies.

Many thanks!

I hope you give her a great night out and she sucks some Strange Cock for one last time!!

congrats!

Many thanks!

i can help you out

Many thanks!

PM marcblemberg. For a bachelorette party, he would probably be willing to give up some comps.