Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar id!

hi !

i wanna know if at crobar entry they always chek id card to know our age. cuz i'm fromparis and i've 20 years. It s a big problem. I wanna go tonight and i don't want to come and to be fired.

Is it a godd party tonite thanks for yur answer.

(sorry for my english but im french)

I heard French chicks don't shave their pits, and the people go for days without bathing...is that true??

dude......that is the worst stereotype i have ever heard !! lol thats like if i said all americans are stupid and fat, of course women shave their armpits in france and bathe daily, and to think that france is one of the leading countries in modeling,fashion and parfumes and then americans have the balls to say that lol ignorance... yea im french

I heard French chicks don't shave their pits, and the people go for days without bathing...is that true??

hahhahahahah this is the most stupid thing i've heard about french. you ve never been in paris, if you had been there you will change you re mind about french women.

and for my part, i'm hre since on month and I did not see yet of girl more beautiful than the Frenchwoman.

well see ya soon.

and yes i'm french.

French girls wear Christian Dior dress, Chanel make-up, Yves-Saint-Laurent perfume, and read Jean-Paul Sartre while drinking Veuve Cliquot Champagne ... now what do the New Jersey girls at Crobar do already ;)

Yes, they almost always check ID at Crobar. Tonight is DJ Rap so should be good, but it's a 21+ night, which means you'll probably be turned away.

I apologize on behalf of americans for the idiocy of having a 21+ drinking age.

so tru, im 20 myself and i cant stand this law either, yet the driving age is 16...

i think its cool that there are younger nights and older nights ... what i think is totally fucked is the following ..

18 to be drafted and to go to war to die for this country

18 to choose which person will lead this country

16+ to receive proper documentation to drive a vehicle

21 to have a beer

bullshit ..

Yeah, and it's not like the drinking age actually stops any younger people from drinking - it mostly makes young kids think drinking is cool because it's illegal.

There are plenty of countries with no drinking age - or at least not a strictly enforced one - where alcoholism and abuse of alcohol among kids is way less than here. That's proof that having a drinking age doesn't work. Really the US has a 21+ drinking age for the same reason many counties are dry and for the same reason you can't buy alcohol on sundays in many states: it's the good ole puritanism that founders brought with them and that still persists today.