Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the hottest techno/trance clubs in L.A.?

kaynor09

I just moved out here from Connecticut and am used to the hot NYC techno/trance clubs. I haven't found many around here....so where are they?! When is the best night to go? All I've found is Avalon on Saturday's.

Help me out...I'm in neeeeeeeeed to techno!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thanks!

try Spundae as well...but really i think avalon and spundae are pretty much the only big clubs that play electronica...most clubs here play hip-hop...there's smaller venues that play house and stuff tho...like badiye's event at the bungalow club

I have to agree with Anotherway, although there is a vibrant underground scene for "techno" (if you're talking real techno, as opposed to using the term loosely to indicate dance music) in Los Angeles. I recommend you plug into www.droidbehavior.com to get the latest on what gigs are going on.

Now, as far as "house" clubs, Anotherway is correct again. My club, the GOOD LIFE @ the Bungalow Club is the shit!! lol...just kidding. We would love to have you come out of course. Check my other posting on this month's Good Life event or subscribe for free at www.housesaladla.com for deals on RSVP lists and for free music too!! Other great house clubs:

Basic, every 2nd and 4th Friday @ King King in Hollywood.

Freethinking, every Friday downtown at Casey's

Balance every Saturday at the King King.

Deep every Sunday @ The Vanguard

Good luck

imad

housesaladla.com

the GOOD life

Thanks guys! I wasn't using the term techno/trance too loosely. I want the hardcore underground stuff :)...but close enough will do sometimes haha. Roger Sanchez is going to be at Avalon tonight. I think I'm gonna check him out. Thanks for all your helps guys!!!

Thanks guys! I wasn't using the term techno/trance too loosely. I want the hardcore underground stuff :)...but close enough will do sometimes haha. Roger Sanchez is going to be at Avalon tonight. I think I'm gonna check him out. Thanks for all your helps guys!!!

You should go. Was at Lawler @ Avalon last weekend and it was a blast. Sanchez or la-Decom are the choices for that sound/scene tonight.