Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has spun the longest set ever?

Now this is a f'n marathon set! Happened last year.

Michal Bures, aka DJ Blue, has set a new unofficial Guinness World Record® club DJ marathon by playing music continuously for 81 hours, 6 minutes and 32 seconds. The record attempt took place at Lubina Nightclub in the Czech Republic and was transmitted live on the Internet. DJ Blue started his attempt on Thursday, March 11th at 10:00 AM local time and finished it on Sunday, March 14th just after 7:00 PM local time.

Michal Bures, aka DJ Blue, has set a new unofficial Guinness World Record® club DJ marathon by playing music continuously for 81 hours, 6 minutes and 32 seconds. The record attempt took place at Lubina Nightclub in the Czech Republic and was transmitted live on the Internet. DJ Blue started his attempt on Thursday, March 11th at 10:00 AM local time and finished it on Sunday, March 14th just after 7:00 PM local time.

SO???

a bit hypocritical of you to be making comments like this towards someone's thread don't you think?... considering the shit you post about...

post more pics of you and JV...that was good stuff :jerkoff:

Hi there, My dear Molested friend, haven't heard from you...Actually My girlfriend got some pictures with your "boy" JP...wanna see them?? Let me know.

fookin' A...

By the way did he take naps or was he dancing with tina all 81hr and 6 min.

Hi there, My dear Molested friend, haven't heard from you...Actually My girlfriend got some pictures with your "boy" JP...wanna see them?? Let me know.

once again being a hypocrit...you say i make fun of gays yet you are taking shots at people who may have been molested...which do you think is worse?

and yes please post them...would love to see pics of your "girl" and JP

oh and Warp...was there REALLY a need to send me a PM and post your comments here?

Private Message: JP PIctures

10-18-05, 02:01 AM

WarpdriveNYC

Clubber

JP PIctures

http://deephousepage.com/sub/ronrem.htm

Ron Hardy Remembered

by Terry Hunter and Stacy Miller.

A tribute to the man who brought the music to "The Box" - Ron Hardy by Terry Hunter and Stacy Miller.

It's very important when writing about the history of House Music to mention the man who really got the music moving in Chicago at The Music Box, Ron Hardy. As you may not know, Ron gave many of our "House" hero's their first spin on the turntables, like Marshall Jefferson, Chip E. L & R, Adonis, Larry Heard & Robert Owens to name a few. Ron spun at the Music Box originally at 1632 S. Indiana, then to its' most famous location at 326 N. Michigan lower level. This was made famous because of its' 72 hour marathon parties where Ron would spin all 72 hours and always had a packed dance floor. Ron was one of the first to experiment with edits of the hottest disco classics, and was known for playing records backwards when the vibe was right. "Ron did only what he truly felt no matter what the situation" and he was praised for it. Praised so much that the term "All Right Ronny" came to be. Ron's tapes were known as the "drug" of House Music. People were so addicted that they would sneak in portable cassette players to tape the parties "live". Ron was truly a D.J. Pioneer, and there is no question that Ron paved the way for House Music in Chicago. Ron, we love you, we miss you, and thanks for your inspiration.

2 things how can a dj whos only been spinning since 1995 be considered one of the best djs in the world? Pathetic but i guess that what you call cheese. And this same dj is quoted by yahoo as playing the longest set EVER lol another pathetic joke of 12 1/2 hrs, and his name is:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-298983-bio--Armin-Van-Buuren

because ur best dj in the world is dead.

they didnt say he is the best dj ever did they.

because ur best dj in the world is dead.

they didnt say he is the best dj ever did they.

I dont get your response. My fave djs does not mean best dj in the world. But i will say djs who have been djiing since the 1970s should get more regonition than a dj who was born in the mid 70s, dont cha think. FRANCOIS K, DANNY TENAGLIA, JUNIOR VASQUEZ, TONY HUMPHRIES, DANNY KRIVIT, DANNY RAMPLING, FRANKIE KNUCKLES, LOUIE VEGA, TIMMY REGISFORD all come to mind. But then again this is all my opinion.

2 things how can a dj whos only been spinning since 1995 be considered one of the best djs in the world? Pathetic but i guess that what you call cheese. And this same dj is quoted by yahoo as playing the longest set EVER lol another pathetic joke of 12 1/2 hrs, and his name is:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-298983-bio--Armin-Van-Buuren

It's an opinion so take it as that....and Armin had a major fan base so he is doing something right plus he is so crowd friendly....but I'm sure some of these guys who go for 80 hours of spinning let a track run for a half hour take a piss eat etc. no way in hell you can go that long without pissing unless tina, adam and paul are coming along with you