Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mets licked balls this year

calebdead

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im siting here reading all this back and forth between caleb and all the mets fans and its hilarious..........caleb the reason why you bash the mets is cause your overpaid underachieving team hasnt done shit for the last 5 years..........winning divisions and making playoffs doesnt do it for yankee fans,u guys have set the bar so high for yourselves with all this overspending that a world series is the ony way to justify a good year for you guys and since latelt that aint happening u have no where to turn but to bash the mets......take a good look at your team,,,,,,its old and isnt getting any younger,,,,,,the world series less years are jus gonna keep rolling in for a while to u guys get younger or buy every player out there..........met fans r hoping for improvement slowly cause god knows they dont have the team to win a championship yet,but overall they r heading in the right direction..........and for you sox fans ur team is on the verge of falling apart due to age and free agency

I bash the Mets because I keep hearing about this 'slow' improvement and I want to fucking puke on my keyboard.

You talk about your imprvement like you won your division and went deep in the playoffs. What you don't get is that any team that signed the FA's you did would fucking improve. Holy shit, you underachieving motherfuckers are the epitome of losers. The Brwers improved a great deal this year too, I don't hear them going around bragging as if they've actually done something.

Funny thing is, you tried doing it the Yankee way last year, but fell flat on your face. You tried buying practlically every top FA on the market last year. And I suspect the same this year, because if you don't go out and spend again this year you'll finish second to last once again.

You talk about our team's age. How old is your team? Is it really much younger? The average player age on both teams is over 30, I believe. Talk about youth! Did you even read what I said about the Mets' rotation and bullpen? In case you didn't, here I'll sum it up: THEY'RE FUCKING ANCIENT.

Again, keep doing what you're doing, take it slow, and maybe it'll be another 20 years before your next WS ring.

Peace, love, and sweat from my balls.

again, all I'm saying is I dont buy into the bullshit marketing scheme set forth by manaya and randolph when the truth is its just more of the same team we've seen for years now

is it fair to say that we should give them more than just 1 year and see what they do this year and forward?

you make it like we should have made 30 different moves last offseason picking up as many great 25 year olds as possible...

my point is we do have a core group of players who are young and talented...lets see if they can build around them. If they fail to do a good job I will admit it but you can't knock them just yet.

I bash the Mets because I keep hearing about this 'slow' improvement and I want to fucking puke on my keyboard.

You talk about your imprvement like you won your division and went deep in the playoffs. What you don't get is that any team that signed the FA's you did would fucking improve. Holy shit, you underachieving motherfuckers are the epitome of losers. The Brwers improved a great deal this year too, I don't hear them going around bragging as if they've actually done something.

Funny thing is, you tried doing it the Yankee way last year, but fell flat on your face. You tried buying practlically every top FA on the market last year. And I suspect the same this year, because if you don't go out and spend again this year you'll finish second to last once again.

You talk about our team's age. How old is your team? Is it really much younger? The average player age on both teams is over 30, I believe. Talk about youth! Did you even read what I said about the Mets' rotation and bullpen? In case you didn't, here I'll sum it up: THEY'RE FUCKING ANCIENT.

Again, keep doing what you're doing, take it slow, and maybe it'll be another 20 years before your next WS ring.

Peace, love, and sweat from my balls.

it must suck to not be able to watch the Yankees play the White Sox :laugh:

Do you realize how fucking retarded you are sometimes? I don't think you do. What do you watch? Because I know the Mets aren't in the WS.

you didnt answer my question?? so what do you watch now? :laugh:

do you eagerly await each day's newspaper on any Yankee info you can find??

i bet yesterday was a really big day for you being Torre gave his press conference.. did you tape the conference? Im sure you could watch it over and over until the next big yankee news..

Served.

you didnt answer my question?? so what do you watch now? :laugh:

do you eagerly await each day's newspaper on any Yankee info you can find??

i bet yesterday was a really big day for you being Torre gave his press conference.. did you tape the conference? Im sure you could watch it over and over until the next big yankee news..

Served.

Oh I didn't answer it? I'm sorry, you bandana-wearing thuglife from the QB. I still won't answer because I don't give a shit. I don't answer your questions, you answer mine. Remember you're from Croatia, you mean nothing. Now answer this: How do you root for both the Mets and the Yankees?

Actually I remember you saying back in the ALDS how you'll be 'watching the Yankee game on HDTV'

What happens now you psuedo fuck.

Oh I didn't answer it? I'm sorry, you bandana-wearing thuglife from the QB. I still won't answer because I don't give a shit. I don't answer your questions, you answer mine. Remember you're from Croatia, you mean nothing. Now answer this: How do you root for both the Mets and the Yankees?

Actually I remember you saying back in the ALDS how you'll be 'watching the Yankee game on HDTV'

What happens now you psuedo fuck.

and you're from Greece.. so you mean something??!?!

and yes i did watch the game.. in 1080i goodness

and you're from Greece.. so you mean something??!?!

and yes i did watch the game.. in 1080i goodness

Thank you for answering and proving that I am God, and again, you are worthless.

So now that you can't watch Yankee games, what do you watch?

OHHHH, I know! You watch Lost.

Thank you for answering and proving that I am God, and again, you are worthless.

So now that you can't watch Yankee games, what do you watch?

OHHHH, I know! You watch Lost.

seriously this argument regarding sports is lame.. you are a hard headed yankee fan who is bitter that his team let him down again for the 5th straight year.. you are taking out your frustration on us Mets fan who actually are somewhat pleased with an improved Mets team..

this argument will never stray away from the above summary..

why dont we move into the current events forum and argue politics?? or even music and djs.. it will be much more exciting..

this has gotten to the point of being real lame.

is it fair to say that we should give them more than just 1 year and see what they do this year and forward?

you make it like we should have made 30 different moves last offseason picking up as many great 25 year olds as possible...

my point is we do have a core group of players who are young and talented...lets see if they can build around them. If they fail to do a good job I will admit it but you can't knock them just yet.

not saying that at all.....all I ever said is I dont buy into the marketing scheme of "fresh new look" when I know for a fact is more of the same bullshit.

maybe they win in a few years, or even next year...who knows? all I know is I havent seen anything but the same gameplan as I've seen out of the mets for the last 5 or so years....go buy overpriced free agents and see if they perform

not saying that at all.....all I ever said is I dont buy into the marketing scheme of "fresh new look" when I know for a fact is more of the same bullshit.

maybe they win in a few years, or even next year...who knows? all I know is I havent seen anything but the same gameplan as I've seen out of the mets for the last 5 or so years....go buy overpriced free agents and see if they perform

you cant deny they made wiser choices this year than in the past

Wiser choices? If you mean they got better players, then yes. But how much did these have to pay to get these players?

I really can't wait till this offseason gets underway

please respond to my thread

seriously this argument regarding sports is lame.. you are a hard headed yankee fan who is bitter that his team let him down again for the 5th straight year.. you are taking out your frustration on us Mets fan who actually are somewhat pleased with an improved Mets team..

why dont we move into the current events forum and argue politics?? or even music and djs.. it will be much more exciting..

served.

I don't understand...when the Mets don't go out and sign a big name free agent people bitch...and when they do people bitch.

again this is why I don't talk about $$ with the Yankees cause I know we are in a similar boat as them where we are a big market team and need to go out and have big time players. we needed to go out and sign someone like Beltran last year. again, he didn't put up the #'s he was suppose to but what can we do about that... I hope we do go out this year and spend more $$ on key players that will help us win

Didn't see this but now that I have I can't respond any faster.....

You say I'm a hard-headed Yankee fan, again just to clarify for future purposes, WHAT TEAM DO YOU ROOT FOR? I think the entire forum is confused. You are a psuedo-fan.

I'm taking my frustration out on Met fans the way I take out my frustration on te Mexcians that mow my lawn. They are beneath me, so naturally I make them feel like dogshit.

Again, you haven't made the playoffs in 4 years. We have. Last time we won the WS it was at your expense. Don't forget it. And when you do, I'll be here to remind you. 4-1, in case I haven't mentioned it on this page.

Politics? Please, I've seen your posts in the Current Events forum. They are basically the same fucking non-sensical bullshit that you spew here. Nobody can ever decipher just exactly what side you are taking.

Music. Sorry but I LISTEN to music, I don't discuss as it is a round-table World News topic.

Didn't see this but now that I have I can't respond any faster.....

You say I'm a hard-headed Yankee fan, again just to clarify for future purposes, WHAT TEAM DO YOU ROOT FOR? I think the entire forum is confused. You are a psuedo-fan.

I'm taking my frustration out on Met fans the way I take out my frustration on te Mexcians that mow my lawn. They are beneath me, so naturally I make them feel like dogshit.

Again, you haven't made the playoffs in 4 years. We have. Last time we won the WS it was at your expense. Don't forget it. And when you do, I'll be here to remind you. 4-1, in case I haven't mentioned it on this page.

Politics? Please, I've seen your posts in the Current Events forum. They are basically the same fucking non-sensical bullshit that you spew here. Nobody can ever decipher just exactly what side you are taking.

Music. Sorry but I LISTEN to music, I don't discuss as it is a round-table World News topic.

wow i guess this year's failure really has gotten to you

:laugh: