Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel Suggestions

I live in South Beach and there are alot of different hotels to stay at depending on your budget. There is a really good cheap hotel on Collins between 3rd and 4th called Hotel Atlantica. There is no pool but it is really clean and around $80/night- extremely cheap for Sobe. As far as somewhere cool to stay- I suggest the Sagamore or the Shelbourne- there were alot of pool parties there last year. Of course, there is always the Shore Club, Delano, and the Ritz for all you big spenders..lol

Check out this website from budget travel for other good hotels to stay at:

http://budgettravelonline.com/bt-dyn/content/article/2005/09/27/AR2005092700826.html

good luck- can't wait to party!!!!

A sobe resident, my recommendations would lean towards the smaller places. The Catalina has just renovated the place and it is sure to have some great events this year - although I am sure they will be looking to get a lil bit of that cash back. I would also recommend the Nasau or Beachcomber - both are reasonably priced an in the center of everything. Depending on how many people are coming with you - you may want to look into renting a condo/apartment or even a house - try craigslist for people looking to sublet their place that week. I just got my friends from Boston a place for 1g for 8days - between 4 people - 250 a pop, it becomes really economical plus you tend to have better amenities than the smaller hotels. Although nice to be in the heart of it all - the more you can stray from central collins/washington the cheaper you will get a place.

Book early... some people book a year in advance - which I know is tough due to varying dates... but sometimes it helps... Last but not least - make friends with the locals... Always pays to have an inside track.

Hope you find this helpful.

A sobe resident, my recommendations would lean towards the smaller places. The Catalina has just renovated the place and it is sure to have some great events this year - although I am sure they will be looking to get a lil bit of that cash back. I would also recommend the Nasau or Beachcomber - both are reasonably priced an in the center of everything. Depending on how many people are coming with you - you may want to look into renting a condo/apartment or even a house - try craigslist for people looking to sublet their place that week. I just got my friends from Boston a place for 1g for 8days - between 4 people - 250 a pop, it becomes really economical plus you tend to have better amenities than the smaller hotels. Although nice to be in the heart of it all - the more you can stray from central collins/washington the cheaper you will get a place.

Book early... some people book a year in advance - which I know is tough due to varying dates... but sometimes it helps... Last but not least - make friends with the locals... Always pays to have an inside track.

What about Colony 736 Ocean Drive, Miami??

What about Colony 736 Ocean Drive, Miami??