Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRESS CODE for the NBA

lolahotass

Should there be a dress code in the NBA??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a dress code in the NBA??

• YES! They are high paid professionals and should act/dress like it.
    • NO! They are adults and can act/dress the way they want!
    • Yo throw me my gold chain dawwwwg.. ITS A RACIAL THING!!!
    • WHO CARES, they're all thugs anyway!!!!!!!! EXCEPT STEVE NASH. LOL

'there you go again talking out of your ass again'....

listen, you redundant fuck: I don't hear these niggers saying anything when theyre receiving huge contracts. THATS IT. I didnt bother reading the rest of, what was likely a rambling how it is unfair and racist to enforce a dress code, post.

....wow,... i exposed you for the fraud that you are for not even knowing the composition of the NBA,...and dont even have a clue as to how the business mechanics work in the league and its business partners (advertisers).... and to draw attention away from your miscues, you wholeheartedly attacked the blacks.... i dont know if you are demented or just plain stupid.....but either way, you dont bring anything to the table.....

.....ps .... since i'm such a nondescript athlete, how much do you think the NBA would pay me to appear on a Wheaties cereal box ??...... lol....

all this race card bs....let me ask something

anyone see how Jason Williams (or J-Will) dresses? how about Keith Van Horn? how about Dirk Nowitski?

anyone?

but putting a dress code in is racist against blacks......

bunch of fuckin bullshit

....of the people you listed, J. Williams is the only one who dresses "ghetto fab".....and alot of white parents worry because he has such a following among the young white kids and they feel its a bad influence....(including rapper eminem).....the rest on your list dress dorky preppy.....

....that said,... i dont think you are in any position to argue as to what is racist or not....you lost all credibility after starting a thread like this one.... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=169973

....wow,... i exposed you for the fraud that you are for not even knowing the composition of the NBA,...and dont even have a clue as to how the business mechanics work in the league and its business partners (advertisers).... and to draw attention away from your miscues, you wholeheartedly attacked the blacks.... i dont know if you are demented or just plain stupid.....but either way, you dont bring anything to the table.....

.....ps .... since i'm such a nondescript athlete, how much do you think the NBA would pay me to appear on a Wheaties cereal box ??...... lol....

..........you exposed.........nothing......you.......indigent fucking.......gay-wad.....the only....thing.....you exposed .....is your obvious.....lack of grammatical......ability.....

......lol......

all this race card bs....let me ask something

anyone see how Jason Williams (or J-Will) dresses? how about Keith Van Horn? how about Dirk Nowitski?

anyone?

but putting a dress code in is racist against blacks......

bunch of fuckin bullshit

Listen Jon...........You know nothing about being black or anything about black culture........Don't really want to invest too much of my energy in this but lets get to the bottom of the issue.....

1. NBA trying to put some distance between them and the Hip-hop culture all together.

2. NBA I'm sure is tired of giving Marc Ecko, G-Unit, Pelle Pelle and Jake the jeweler free advertising. When was the last time you heard "this game has been brought to you by the makers of Roc-A-wear".....

3. I'm sure the makers of A&F are starting to get a little nervous. Whose going to buy their over price shit if little Tommy is rocking G-unitttttttttttt?

I PERSONALLY believe that there should be a dress code for all major sports teams. First of all, the team owners should have done this YEARS ago. You are a high paid professional businessman, DRESS LIKE IT. They fly on charter flights and get a luxury bus trip to the arena. Whoopdie doo that you have to wear a sport jacket OFF THE BUS. You mean its that big of a deal? come on now.

I think all sports teams (not just the NBA) should have their players dress appropriately. Even if players do NOT want to be role-models, they are being looked at by people of all race, color, creed and age. At least set an example by dressing decent.

Those players wouldn't dress that way if they were going to church to worship.. why go to a game where you make $2398923823023 for 60 minutes of playing a sport you love?

I don't get it. Even if I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted, I'd still not dress like white trash (even if i am. lol).. I'm a professional with a career and I dress the part.

Okay my rant is over. Anyway, huge kudo's to DAVID STERN and the PLAYERS ASSOCIATION for putting this dress code in place!

:D

What's appropriately? What's decent? I think what's appropriate or decent to you might not be for me. You guys are such hypocrites when they wear the $5,000 suits you bitch........What everyone has to shop at brooks brothers? Defending some of these high school drops is the last thing I want to do but lets not get it twisted.......

....of the people you listed, J. Williams is the only one who dresses "ghetto fab".....and alot of white parents worry because he has such a following among the young white kids and they feel its a bad influence....(including rapper eminem).....the rest on your list dress dorky preppy.....

....that said,... i dont think you are in any position to argue as to what is racist or not....you lost all credibility after starting a thread like this one.... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=169973

OHHHHH OKAY

Van Horn and Nowitski dress dorky and preppy huh? lol

you know so little son

....and as for the Patel thread, I stand by my word. Anyone with the last name Patel I automatically cannot stand. And if you read the fucking thread you tried to use as slander against me, you moronic piece of trash, you'd know that I said it only pertains to people with the last name Patel and not all Indians.

you get vote for biggest buttfuck of the year

Listen Jon...........You know nothing about being black or anything about black culture........Don't really want to invest too much of my energy in this but lets get to the bottom of the issue.....

1. NBA trying to put some distance between them and the Hip-hop culture all together.

2. NBA I'm sure is tired of giving Marc Ecko, G-Unit, Pelle Pelle and Jake the jeweler free advertising. When was the last time you heard "this game has been brought to you by the makers of Roc-A-wear".....

3. I'm sure the makers of A&F are starting to get a little nervous. Whose going to buy their over price shit if little Tommy is rocking G-unitttttttttttt?

you think it only has to with hip hop culture? Kobe wearing $50,000 fur coats and chains all over the place is hip hop?

you're right, I know nothing about being black....but when I was an athlete in the NCAA, half our team was black. We had a dress code for our team much like every team had. Not a single person ever bitched. And it never occured to anyone to ever be ignorant enough to try to play the race card.

you think it only has to with hip hop culture? Kobe wearing $50,000 fur coats and chains all over the place is hip hop?

you're right, I know nothing about being black....but when I was an athlete in the NCAA, half our team was black. We had a dress code for our team much like every team had. Not a single person ever bitched. And it never occured to anyone to ever be ignorant enough to try to play the race card.

So lets see dread locks and tattoo's are next right. David stern said not long ago relating to A.I when he had some of his tatoos air brush off for the cover of the NBA magazine. "I"m disappointed that Allen choose to have his tattoo's air brush off the tattoo are a reflection of who he is".

MY question why all of a sudden he's singing a different tune?

The clothes the bling a reflection of who these players are and where they come from..

So lets see dread locks and tattoo's are next right. David stern said not long ago relating to A.I when he had some of his tatoos air brush off for the cover of the NBA magazine. "I"m disappointed that Allen choose to have his tattoo's air brush off the tattoo are a reflection of who he is".

MY question why all of a sudden he's singing a different tune?

The clothes the bling a reflection of who these players are and where they come from..

ummm....you lost me. dont have a clue of what you are trying to say or what was said

bottom line, the dress code thing is blown way too out of proportion and the fact some people like to pull the race card is silly

That's all fine and shit, but when you are WORKING you cannot dress as you please. Why the fuck is this so hard for you people to understand? There are poor shlubs making just a fraction of what these players make that have to wear fucking suits to work everyday. And some can't even afford multiple suits. But Godammit I never hear them complain because they realize that they must dress porfessionaly if you want to be considered a profesional. Why is this concept so difficult to grasp? The NBA is a PRO league, thus, you must dress accordingly. That's it, end of fucking discussion.

That's all fine and shit, but when you are WORKING you cannot dress as you please. Why the fuck is this so hard for you people to understand? There are poor shlubs making just a fraction of what these players make that have to wear fucking suits to work everyday. And some can't even afford multiple suits. But Godammit I never hear them complain because they realize that they must dress porfessionaly if you want to be considered a profesional. Why is this concept so difficult to grasp? The NBA is a PRO league, thus, you must dress accordingly. That's it, end of fucking discussion.

I concor!

What's appropriately? What's decent? I think what's appropriate or decent to you might not be for me. You guys are such hypocrites when they wear the $5,000 suits you bitch........What everyone has to shop at brooks brothers? Defending some of these high school drops is the last thing I want to do but lets not get it twisted.......

I have no problem with a man wearing a $5000 suit........ but i think these guys are businessmen and therefore should dress like it.

Its called class. I don't think its asking for too much...

OHHHHH OKAY

Van Horn and Nowitski dress dorky and preppy huh? lol

you know so little son

....and as for the Patel thread, I stand by my word. Anyone with the last name Patel I automatically cannot stand. And if you read the fucking thread you tried to use as slander against me, you moronic piece of trash, you'd know that I said it only pertains to people with the last name Patel and not all Indians.

you get vote for biggest buttfuck of the year

....ahahahahaha......you are killing me.... lol... in two sentences you own up to that bigoted thread....and in the next you try to paint yourself as a victim of slander....ahahahahaha....i read the thread, some of those indians who responded want a piece of you.....dont kid yourself chump......lol...

...you hate someone for something they have no control over...like a name that has possibly been in the family for generations......fucking herb,...... i hope one of them catches up to you......

and for that, you get the asshat award: .... asshat.jpg

and for that, you get the asshat award: .... asshat.jpg

oh noh he dident......homeskillet just busted out the "I know you are but what am I" comeback

kudos

oh, and you could see how shook i got when some people "want a piece" of me

go troll around somewhere else putz....lose yourself back on the bump or boston board and think of ways to team up with your pals in your e-clique on how to make you feel better about yourself.

you're such a weak individual

Yeah, that shouldn't be too hard to grasp.