Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricanes suck ass.....

Guest onisakura

Guest onisakura
coming from you that doesnt say much.

What difference does it make coming from me or anyone else? You truly are a fuckin moron.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*lol* Actually, with as many times as we get hit by hurricanes, our houses for the most part stand up pretty damn well. FL has the strictest building codes in the country...had Katrina hit us instead of the N.O. area, we wouldnt have had nearly as much damage simply because our structures are built to withstand the weather.

Last year my area got hit by 4 hurricanes in the space of 3 weeks. ZERO damage, the shitty part was all the power lines down, no traffic lights and trees down.

Ante, youre still a tool.

yeah my sister's getting a home built right now in homestead, and it's been delayed 2 months b/c of building permits.... closing was supposed to be end of this month, it's now going to be sometime in december...

Guest onisakura
yeah my sister's getting a home built right now in homestead, and it's been delayed 2 months b/c of building permits.... closing was supposed to be end of this month, it's now going to be sometime in december...

My office handles closings like that ALL the time. Then once the construction is done, they want to close same day. Drives me nuts.

Good luck to your sister. :) I used to live near homestead a couple years ago.

i believe all your statements until now are reason enough ....

you are like the stupidest member that i ever have come across..you are seriously mentally challenged i think..either that or you smoke too much marijuana.. you spell like a 3rd grader and have some of the lamest comments ever in the history of this messageboard.. im surprised you even have the nerve to question my intelligence after you were destroyed on the hurricane katrina thread..

for reference check here --> http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=280621&page=3&highlight=hurricane

its funny how on that thread you defend all the katrina victims like they are your family but on this thread you make a joke of a hurricane hitting florida.. way to go ignoramus..continued proof of why you were limited to the little yellow school bus that picked you up every morning to take you to school

:blown:

i bet u had to walk away frum da pwter after righting all dat cause u was all pissy at me ...

not really..

its similar to my dog shitting on the floor... of course i get pissed when he shits on the floor.. but when you look at the grand scheme of things..hes really just a dog and has the intelligence of a dog.. so how pissed can i really be at you??

Guest gabo
yeah but Elevatedflow is friends with Nama (the hot bartender at Cody's) so he's cool in my book
Everytime I have been to Codys the place had bald guy... just my luck

yeah but Elevatedflow is friends with Nama (the hot bartender at Cody's) so he's cool in my book

Thanks man ...me and Nama have been peoples for a few years now. Seriously, im really a nice guy Ante, I can understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion respectively, but its hard to have a civil debate on message boards. Also I guess my shitty internet wit and horrible spelling has appalled you in ways I have never thought possible. Maybe one day we can all sit down have a drink and if you hate me in person then I guess we will have a fist fight right there, would that make you feel better?

Guest onisakura
Thanks man ...me and Nama have been peoples for a few years now. Seriously, im really a nice guy Ante, I can understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion respectively, but its hard to have a civil debate on message boards. Also I guess my shitty internet wit and horrible spelling has appalled you in ways I have never thought possible. Maybe one day we can all sit down have a drink and if you hate me in person then I guess we will have a fist fight right there, would that make you feel better?

Screw him. He's still a dumbass.

dude its a messageboard..

you actually attacked me first..

and if you met me in person, youd see how nice i am..

i dont take life too seriously

and omarosa, lick my taint