Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LA Peeps ....

lalate

I want to go... I am working all day though so who knows if I will make it.

What are you doing tonight?

Im going to a house party. Sunday chill. Monday parade w/ some peeps (my first time, can you believe it? Did the one in the Village when I was 18 and never done LA lol). You should go, but plan ahead about the parkin.

Im going to a house party. Sunday chill. Monday parade w/ some peeps (my first time, can you believe it? Did the one in the Village when I was 18 and never done LA lol). You should go, but plan ahead about the parkin.

i live a mile away. ill probably just take a cab :)

have fun tonight & be safe.

i live a mile away. ill probably just take a cab :)

have fun tonight & be safe.

A cabbbbbbbbbb? Hell, put an la peep on madison and 80th and a newyorker, the new yorker will literally drive their Toyota Prius from 80th to 79th street. Now the la person will walk for miles I tell you miles like we are going to the end of the Serangetti lol We WALK here in LA! We dont take cars. lol

A cabbbbbbbbbb? Hell, put an la peep on madison and 80th and a newyorker, the new yorker will literally drive their Toyota Prius from 80th to 79th street. Now the la person will walk for miles I tell you miles like we are going to the end of the Serangetti lol We WALK here in LA! We dont take cars. lol
:pint: :pint: :pint: