Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: raindrps

nomembername

DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS TO BE MY FRIEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHICKS!!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!! NO MORE...I REPEAT... NO MORE "HEY YOU'RE A SEXXY CHICK...CAN I _____ WITH YOU SOMETIME??"!!!! THE ANSWER IS ....NNNOOOOOO!! SO STOP ASKING!!! Friends only requests por favor! :) I'm not trying to be bitchy...but ENOUGH!!!!! While it's nice and all that guys think I'm attractive, no matter how I word it on my page that I'm NOT INTERESTED in meeting ANYONE here for romantic reasons...no one is LISTENING!!!! I'm quite sure there enough girls on myspace with their naked pics and gratuitus pussy shots to go around!! I'm NOT ONE OF THEM!!!! .....HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! :) Oh Yeah....One more thing...just because you are a DJ doesnt mean shit if your 'friends are all half naked chicks'! Be LEGIT!!!

apparently, everyone wants to bang this broad...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not me, I just want a hug :lickit:

DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS TO BE MY FRIEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHICKS!!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!! NO MORE...I REPEAT... NO MORE "HEY YOU'RE A SEXXY CHICK...CAN I _____ WITH YOU SOMETIME??"!!!! THE ANSWER IS ....NNNOOOOOO!! SO STOP ASKING!!! Friends only requests por favor! :) I'm not trying to be bitchy...but ENOUGH!!!!! While it's nice and all that guys think I'm attractive, no matter how I word it on my page that I'm NOT INTERESTED in meeting ANYONE here for romantic reasons...no one is LISTENING!!!! I'm quite sure there enough girls on myspace with their naked pics and gratuitus pussy shots to go around!! I'm NOT ONE OF THEM!!!! .....HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! :) Oh Yeah....One more thing...just because you are a DJ doesnt mean shit if your 'friends are all half naked chicks'! Be LEGIT!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

...ok! knuddel01.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heh heh, somebody must have written her name and number on the bathroom wall: "For a good time, be MySpace friends with Raindrps".

I'm kidding Raindrp. I don't want to bang ya, but it would be cool to say hi once in a while. =)

Look I enjoy using myspace to keep in touch with my friends from across the country and as promotional tool. It's totally NOT about me being confident...that board can get SLEEZY as HELL. Have you SEEN some of the sh*t thats on there? And no matter what I would write in that space I would get requests you wouldn't believe. Im NOT saying it's cuz I think I'm attractive...I just got tired of having mail from the same guyz over and over and over that when I checked who their friends were, they were all girls putting their coochies up on the board. I dont want to make fun of anyone to put some of their pics and messages up here but trust me...it was RETARDED. Guyz from third world countries with like one friend that are looking for 'nice American woman' for 'life partner' even. I mean Dumb. After you get the 3rd and 4th request OVER and OVER and OVER from the SAME guyz...I lost my patience! Yes I have anxiety and patience issues...with STUPIDTY! So I finally had to write that diatribe on my page to try and stop the madness. It's NOT because of me thinkin I'm so hot or anything....jeeze! Lighten up!!! tongueout.gif