Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov 20-22 (Roll call)

edlosangeles

Ok, after a long time away from SIN city, I am headed back! I have moved in the new pad and I am ready to rumble!

For the first time, I am parting Vegas style on Sun & Mon nights!

This is what I am thinking:

Sun: either Tao (pronouned: dao) or PURE

Mon: Foundation (of course)

Besides that, see you in the Mirage Poker room! :beer:

Honestly for Sunday night, you simply cannot go wrong with B.E. or Light - always guaranteed good packed parties and lots of hot chicks. OPM is very diverse and urban on Sundays so its not for everyone. Risque is hit or miss. Rum Jungle is 10 times better on Mondays than Sundays. I don't think I can recommend any other parties on Sunday nights.

Body English is the top spot on Sundays. Lines are never too long on a typical Sunday there, either. Mondays is pretty much Foundation Room or bust. The new club, Jet, will be competing for top-billing on Monday nights when they open.

Body English is the top spot on Sundays. Lines are never too long on a typical Sunday there, either. Mondays is pretty much Foundation Room or bust. The new club, Jet, will be competing for top-billing on Monday nights when they open.

Never too long like I can get in 'without the guestlist' long?

I am in on the Foundation Room.

I can always take my peeps over to the Beach? :...:

Never too long like I can get in 'without the guestlist' long?

I am in on the Foundation Room.

I can always take my peeps over to the Beach? :...:

Sundays don't get "busy, busy" at Body English until almost 1:00am. If you got there at 11:30 you would be in with no problems. If you want to go the guestlist route, I know for a fact that the waitresses must bring in 15 people under their name on the guestlist for Sundays...so if you or someone knows one of the waitresses at BE, get your info to her so you can get in even faster. Guestlists last til 12:00 before the club hosts start playing games with patrons for more $$$$.

Sundays don't get "busy, busy" at Body English until almost 1:00am. If you got there at 11:30 you would be in with no problems. If you want to go the guestlist route, I know for a fact that the waitresses must bring in 15 people under their name on the guestlist for Sundays...so if you or someone knows one of the waitresses at BE, get your info to her so you can get in even faster. Guestlists last til 12:00 before the club hosts start playing games with patrons for more $$$$.

I'll check it out this Sunday & I'll be there before midnight. Don't know any servers here so can't go that route. Showing up with 2 chicks, think I'll have a problem? Other then that, I'll check out Light or Tabu...

I'll check it out this Sunday & I'll be there before midnight. Don't know any servers here so can't go that route. Showing up with 2 chicks, think I'll have a problem? Other then that, I'll check out Light or Tabu...

You will have no problems getting in with 2 girls...it actually will get you in faster (if there was a line). Local IDs get everyone in free that night, too. No one goes to Tabu on Sundays...their bar staff comes to BE and gets a table every Sunday. And pretty much everyone who used to go to Light comes to BE on Sundays. Come around 11:30 and you will be golden.